Reviews for Verity
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I like it X/D... The story and ToriKoma X/3... Need more of themmm lols XD
charapa chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
no worries, were enjoying it as well :D
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
that was cutE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
good for you! enjoy yourself, that's what writing is for!
hieveryone101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Please tell me that you will be wrighting more Toriko sometime!
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 1 . 12/22/2012

vampyaoifan123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
azab chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
i loved it a lot :)
LoudVoice chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i approve.
Btch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I vote coco for amnesia. Just cause it seems he would have the biggest personality contrast with suddenly not knowing anything.

And I'm going to fling a few suggestions at you. With the substance thing.

How about koma eats something that gets the kings tipsy but makes him very drunk but without the drunk side affects like vomiting or falling asleep? And go where you want with that.

Another one is that there is an animal that injects some sort of hyper sensetivity juice into the thing attacking it and Toriko is hit by that and basically holds back from jizzing in his pants from walking and carrying koma from pure force of will?

And koma acidentaly is sprayed by a flower that is basically catnip to strong dangerous creatures while on a trip with the kings and they end up in some sorta cuddle pile.

Or something like a plant that makes hair grow so koma ends up with long girly hair that sunny throws a fuss over.

And a no weird substance involved fic where the kings ate invited to some sorta famous tasting of all the new dishes made in the last year and they all come together with koma in the middle and just generally treat him like normal but to every one else it looks like koma has some sorta Haerm and they all read about it in the paper and only koma is embarrassed by it.
Amazona Verde chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
jaja i love it! thuis couple is one of my favorites, thanks! and continual soon please :D