Reviews for Time After Time
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Ninth grade blues dreams 2014
Meet Alexei Romanov in 2014 America join him on a juourny filled with Popular kids,Divas, nerds, losers, loners , his best friends , his chubby older sister that gets skinny Anastasia, whimpy kids, dorks, geeks, hunks, and hot girls. In this coming of age tale anything goes. In Alexei's juourny through High school and to the girl Rebecca Rubin [A American girl Beforever charater that I just added in] before the day of school.

Anastasia gets skinny 2014
Anastasia sick of being the chubby one of her friends in the future,and was sick of being tesaed about her weight in 1918[ when she lived in 1918 of corse]. Anastasia decides to lose weight all goes well until her family shows up Tatiana,Olga, and Maria say she can't lose because she eats to much. Anastasia starts eating alot less than what she should and the weight falls off much faster than normal. Anastasia's sister relize that things have gone to far can they help there sister before it's to late.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Anastasia gets skinny 2014
summery;Lets just say Anastasia wants to give Maria a taste of her own medicince.
Anastasia,Maria,Alexei,and Rebecca were siting in there car a 2015 Toyota.''Gah Anastasia can't you ever think of anything else but food''said Maria.''Yes I can i'll prove to you by going on a diet and then we'll see whose luaghing'' said whispered something to their five year old little sister Rebecca.''What y whispering Alexei''asked Anastasia.''Just about how awesome the Tomodachi life game is''said Alexei.
2 WEEKS LATER
Anastasia had lost 10 pounds from eating stuff like stuffed cabbage rolls,avocados,broccoli, brussels sprouts, celery, fried eggs,rice,porridge,salad,sandwich's, white bread,apples,banana,crackers,grapefruit,grapes,macadamia nuts, peanuts, yogurt, apple juice, milk,protein shake,and sports drinks.''See Maria I told you I can think of something else but food''said Anastasia.
Kasia Cichecki chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
I am so surprised by Alexei's remark about the vasectomy that he should have in this chapter, because this is not typical of the Tsarevich, whom I know and love, because he is a religious person.
Onyx Aconite chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Noooooo, not Rasputin! Not good, not good at all!
megawoman 5210 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Isn't "shvibzik" what Tsar Nicholas used to call Anastasia?
Hoffan chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Noo! I was hoping she'd get together with Dimitri! :'(
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You know, I really like this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
This is a great story! I liked it very much! Thank you!
Her Grace the Duchess chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
This seems like one of the stories that can keep going on. Sad to see its over. :(
Lovelyroses29 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!1 favorite chapter by far
Lootus chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Very interesting fiction!

I'm very keen on of the History of the Romanov's and this was wonderful version of that! :D
megawoman 5210 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
I was hoping that Anastasia would get reunited with her sisters? Will her parents please be next?
Her Grace the Duchess chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Really good! Hope she finds the rest of her family
Lahiwe chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
AHHHHHH! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? This was a great chapter, by the way. I can't wait to see what the consequences of Gregory's deception will be...
Lovelyroses29 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
This was soooo good i teared up bit at the end with Dimitri. please continue to write and update i love this story.