Reviews for Akatsuki in my House
Assiming your names meant something,
Practice is over
Stop bothering me

You've -maybe- decided to stop writing and pursue actual writing, as an author. If thats the case, then I hope your books are as awesome as this and all your other stories!
I LOVE YOU! SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS.
mingkurosakikagegami chapter 15 . 1/22
Well then.. This is awkward.
Where's the sequel?
Please don't tell me you've given up on your stories?!
Author-san, I'm very disappointed, you shouldn't have given up your awesome writing skills .. :/
Pleeeeaaaseee, Come back and continue ..
TT TT
IchirakuRamenInc chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for this story. I've read so many akatsuki in our world type fics, but your the only one who did it right.
Meow chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Wow, very funny and interesting story. I'm liking your actual writing, the characters and the scenes. But I would have prefered to have just the Akatsuki, not Kakashi. It would be funny if Naruto popped up and the Akatsuki tried to kidnap him though. Hehehehe...

Meow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
*sigh*
I guess you gave up on these stories. I actually read this one a while ago when you had the sequel up. It only had 3 or 5 chapters or something but then you took it down and changed your name to something else, cleared your bio, and took down the sequels to all your stories. I checked back every few months hoping that you didn't give up or was on hiatus or something but you changed your name several times (practice is over, stop bothering me, gone-13353) and your bio was still empty. So you're probably trying to tell us (judging from your usernames) that you've given up on these stories and want to move on with life. It disappoints me because I really enjoyed your stories, but... oh well. I really appreciate that you even wrote them and you're really a wonderful author. It's okay to give up on them and move on with life. An explanation would be appreciated but you don't have to give one. Yeah. So just wanted to thank you for all your lovely stories :) I don't know if you'll read this but I hope you do since it seems you're still going on your ff account at least to change your username every once in a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
*sighs*
I think you've given up on these stories, huh?
I actually read this
lillady2736 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Did you start the sequel to this story yet? If so what's it called and where can I find it because this first one was awesome!
lillady2736 chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
HA! I think I'll like this Kiyomi character :D
lillady2736 chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
Yes, yes, yes! I want KakashixElla so bad it hurts! I mean Itachi always gets the girl! Let Kakashi have some lovin'!

Oh and the end scene of this chapter made me squeal like one of Sasuke's rabid fangirls! xD
lillady2736 chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
I know Madara is a horrible terrible person in the series, but so far in this story he seems kinda cool :P
lillady2736 chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Picturing Itachi saying "jealous you're not getting any loving?" Made me laugh more than I probably should have. I mean I nearly DIED xD OhMyGosh!
lillady2736 chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I know Suzan will more than likely end up with Hidan, but I just can't get over Suzan and Deidara!
Bananarock509 chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
That bastard Tobi. He caused the crash, didn't he?!