Reviews for Season 7Major Crimes Companion Series
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2013
Update soon! :) Please
Ithnkivbrokenit chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
This fic deserves a review for each and every chapter but I hate typing on my phone so all I will say is great, great job.
The fic is exceptionally well written, in character and generally hot.
What more can a girl ask for?
(Frequent updates)
Xox
toomanycats chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
Living will and testament? Emancipation papers for Rusty? Prenup so Brenda can't take her money and spend it all on Ding Dongs? Oh the possibilities... looking forward to next Friday ;)
KC-Ket chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
What papers?
cherished143 chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
Thank you for keeping this up! I love this companion series :)
KC-Ket chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
Considering I've just watched some Closer, I've got Brenda's accent strong in my head. They are so adorable together.
Immas13 chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
It was very short, however I'm just thankful for an update :) Great chapter! :)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
I'll admit it.. I've never watched Major Crimes, but I'm still loving this fix! I wish B&S were an established couple.. (Sigh)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
Haha love this story :) I really hope you continue for season 2 of major crimes!
mr.clooney chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
Hi there,
I really like this story and I'm glad that you decided to go on with it and write MC.
Keep going.
Best wishes fpr you and your muse.
Clooney.
lupe629 chapter 32 . 9/13/2013
I just discovered this story and really like it. Especially since Rusty is in the story. Thank you for writing the story.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
Really like the Major Crimes add-ons. Great story! The interaction between Sharon and Brenda is great and I loved re-reading from the beginning. Thanks for writing and sharing. Looking forward to more.
neoniloveyou chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
great story!
your still working on it?
KC-Ket chapter 31 . 8/11/2013
Loving it! I love the Sharon/Brenda/Rusty family dynamics. Oh, an pretty much anything with Sharon. I may have a little thing for her...
I like Angela, but James is annoying me. Why is he a pain in the arse?
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
Wow i totally love this story! You do an EPIC rewrite!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »