Reviews for Season 7Major Crimes Companion Series
Stella chapter 34 . 3/19/2019
I think this story is great - where have you gone? Please update soon.
Lisa chapter 34 . 1/19/2019
Just read your story - fabulous. Why did you stop - please continue.
Linda chapter 13 . 9/30/2018
Brenda to James " you and your sister are exactly why I don't have kids" you go girl!
& then he whines to his mama. What a wuss can dish it, but when it's shoved back at him, he goes crying to mommy.
Linda chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
Brenda, please... find someone out of the LAPD and FBI to love and be with for the rest of your life. Cause Sharon, Fritz do not deserve you.
Linda chapter 8 . 9/30/2018
Sharon doesn't think.
How can this woman have a job that's 24/7 all about rules and the law and not comprehend that everything her daughter just said is not only fact but right? Not only has she tossed her 6 year relationship to the gutter, but now she has tossed her daughter aside but also could care less if she just tossed her daughters job aside as well. I can't imagine how she doesn't wind up alone hugging her 'why me' quilt tightly around herself while living under a bridge cause she has tossed everything aside to the point she has lost it all.
LovesFanfic chapter 6 . 9/30/2018
WOW. I know Sharon Raydor can be single minded, but you sure have turned her into a major unfeeling bitch in this story. I am a huge Sharenda fan, but at this point, I hope Brenda moves in with Fritz and lives happily ever after. Think I'm going to have to stop reading at this point. Good writing though.
Erica2401 chapter 34 . 5/15/2018
I really love the story, why did it ended so abruptly? Will you still be so kind to write more . Thanks so mu h for indulging us with your talent!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2013
Update soon! :) Please
Ithnkivbrokenit chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
This fic deserves a review for each and every chapter but I hate typing on my phone so all I will say is great, great job.
The fic is exceptionally well written, in character and generally hot.
What more can a girl ask for?
(Frequent updates)
Xox
toomanycats chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
Living will and testament? Emancipation papers for Rusty? Prenup so Brenda can't take her money and spend it all on Ding Dongs? Oh the possibilities... looking forward to next Friday ;)
KC-Ket chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
What papers?
cherished143 chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
Thank you for keeping this up! I love this companion series :)
KC-Ket chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
Considering I've just watched some Closer, I've got Brenda's accent strong in my head. They are so adorable together.
Immas13 chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
It was very short, however I'm just thankful for an update :) Great chapter! :)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
I'll admit it.. I've never watched Major Crimes, but I'm still loving this fix! I wish B&S were an established couple.. (Sigh)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »