Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
What is Carlos urgent to call James at 5:30 in the morning?
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Aww! Just when things were getting good DX please update soon!
DestinyArtist chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
This story is awfully sad! My poor baby Carlos! *sniff, sniff* (sobs uncontrollably) T-T "this is so sad!" I can't believe this!, why! Why! Why! Why!

Sorry for that, I just needed a moment. This story is so well written! It actually puts u in both James's and Carlos's shoes. U actually feel the pain and sadness. Like imaging losing the ability to walk. The indignity u must go through! Ugh! Its horrible.
Then being the person that has to watch the love of your life suffer. Blaming urself for even taking ur love out there. Ugh! That's just awful! Beautiful writing! Amazing character development. U write with passion.
One more thing. What's up with having Carlos feeling in his legs return in his thighs. That's suspicious …
Well that's all. Please update soon. :) this story is really good. Eye gushingly sad! But good. Even if Carlos doesn't walk again. (No! Omg! T-T.
StrongInTheRealWay chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Omg what's going on with carlos why does he need James to go ?

You must update soon
everyday-is-masloween chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
NO. PLEASE UPDATE.
I'mAlreadyTorn chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Is there an ending to to this? LOL
BTR heck ya chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
plzzzzzzzz update soon! xD
XxFallingxAngelxX chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
OMG i love this story sooo much! It's sad yet sweet and you make the mix just great :D

I feel so bad for Carlos though, on the chapter where he wanted to give up I almost cried :( your writing is really moving and it stirs so much emotions, i love how descriptive you are

I also like that James didn't let go of his guilty yet, it'll take a lot and a long talk with Carlos to fix that, i like that you didn't just make it disapear, gives it a sense of realism :P

I hope Carlos called to say he can feel a little bit more of his legs and no to say some terrible thing o.o (that cliffhanger of yours makes me so nervous .) (That was it's purpose so great job on it, even if I'm dying of anticipation XD)

Hopefully you'll update soon :D
brandongrey chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
great cliffhanger. One of the best fanfics I've read in a while. Please update soon :)
itrymybest chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Major cliffhanger! I HAVE TO know what's happening next! I mean, it's killing me not knowing why Carlos is crying!

Great chapter!
annabellex2 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Sad about Carlos, but enjoying your story. Hope you can update soon! : $
Verified chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
This is really the biggest torture ever! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! Beautiful writing, by the way! :)
GLJ4 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
I just love the story so please write a new chapter!

Much love GLJ4
annabellex2 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Started reading your story today, enjoying it, poor Carlos! Hope you can update soon! : )
makeitamission chapter 5 . 2/12/2012