Reviews for Antihero
SoulMore chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
FAN!
MajoKitsune chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
ok... yew really need to add translations... ah had to open up Google Translate ah got so annoyed

otherwise: amazin' story! 3
moonwolf 123 chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
hey right more plz i iked it
XigbarXaldinMarluxiaLover chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
I am completely in love with this story! I mean you have no idea. I can honestly say I've sat down and not got up since I finished the last chapter. Your writing skills are phenomenal, the character development, everything is so good! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thank you so much for writing this!

Keeley
Taru Rui chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
Hey there! I kinda just picked this up at random and I'm glad I did~

I wasn't too sure about this story the first few chapters, but I kept going and I really enjoyed the whole faking Ellis' death plot. Can't wait to see how our little famiglia fares with Graham staying in the picture!

It's a lovely AU, all in all, you write nicely, you characterize Nick and Ellis nicely, and all the original characters are charming in their own ways. And... I'm a sucker for the mafia theme, haha... keep it up!
Anon chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I'm really liking the plot in this, and I'm not generally one for AU stories. Your original characters are enjoyable and well-written too, and the italian is a nice addition as well. I hope you'll keep up this story, and the good work!
mar-iguana chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Barely 9 hours after I asked for an update, and you update! YOU ARE A GOD! :DD Ah luv yew! And please update more soon! X3
mar-iguana chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Aww he comforted Ellie! Nicky has a soft side only for him :) i hope everything goes to plan, if Nick or Ellis die, imma be angry D: Please, hurry and update soon! 3
Luna-k chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. I thought nicks characterization was very good. Looking forward to seeing the story progress.
kkann chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I love how in the beginning of this chapter Nick's all bad-ass and making stakeouts and kills and then at the end it turns into 'video games? sure.' haha XD

I mean hey, even the bad-asses have to find a way to unwind, huh?
kkann chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
...I'll be completely honest and say that I had to go to Google translate in the beginning, haha. (I think I might have to later on in the story too? hah!) Alessandra is Nick's wife then, I take it?

I think my favorite part of this chapter was when he ended up alone on the train before he had to "act like a grown-up" again. XD
kkann chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I love how Ellis made breakfast- it's just like him and I feel like that he'd be the kind of guy that would make one kick-ass meal, haha. (Maybe it's just because I'm hungry right now? hmmhmm) Ah, Nick! Not exactly an ass all day every day, since he gave Ellis a place to stay practically free of charge. And he's part of the 'Family?' Well then. This should prove interesting.
kkann chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Aw man, Ellis and his beer, hahaha. I really like the explanation you've given as to how he ended up in Boston. I dunno, but I think it works and kinda sounds like him. Poor guy got mugged though, hmm. I'm liking this story so far. :)
kkann chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Is it bad that I read this back when it first came out, and I never reviewed? I mean geez. Ah well, at least I can now. An interesting AU so far, though!

But poor Ellis! At least Nick came to the rescue.
Luna-k chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter. I'm excited to find out what happens next.