Reviews for With Your Hand In Mine
Very nicely done.
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
can i just say that as hilarious a bro-mance merlin and arthur has

merlin and gwen is just beautiful together and so easy beautiful

and i love the magical dances so much.

awesome job and with morgana as well. thank you!
Nightwings chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was a great story! It was so sweet and it showed Merlin, Gwen, Arthur, and Morgana's personalities.
Plus I was listening to 'Crazy little thing called love' and 'Sway' as I was reading, so that just enhanced it. I was grinning the whole time.
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is perfect and it makes me so happy.
LeGuest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
D'awwwww! That was lovely! We need more Merlin-and-Gwen stories. (I especially liked that it was from Arthur's POV)
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is one of the cutest drabbles I've ever read!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yes, Merlin and Gwen have a special relationship and this wonderful fic really brings that forward!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
aaaw this was so cute and amazing and words cant describe how much i loved this!:D
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was honestly sweet. Even though sometimes it felt like more than friendship, it was touching. I especially liked the scene after Ealdor.
Oombala chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was so beautiful and fabulous. You captured how I see their relationship so well and I was moved. The writing was spot on and the characterization was fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this!
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
MERWEN! YAY! :D This was so sweet! Thank you so much, they're my OTP and there are far too few of these! This was amazing! And adorable. :)
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
oh dear god. everything about this is so cute and fluffy and so, so happy. it's such a huge contrast to where we are now on the show, and knowing we could have had this really tears at me. this was a beautiful fic. kudos!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
-nods head- I do believe this is my favorite thing. Ever.
Hazel Sage chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You made me cry with how beautiful this is! And thank you for making them stay best friends, I feel like their bond has been lost in the TV show, but I like to think Merlin and Gwen are still close!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awwwwwww! LOVED IT!, sniffle...