Reviews for Inspirational Ideas List
RawrImaOtaku chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I really like all of these ideas! Ima try to do the whole Guide Book thing. :)
shira135 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I might try and do number 6
Thousand-Eyed Zacktas chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
You have some good story ideas here. I like the idea #35 myself but I have no idea how I would write that.
Animelover314 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hm.. I like 2,3, 9,10,31,32,37,38,39,40,42, and perhaps 45. I'm thinking about doing them, but I'm not sure if ill ever get around to doing it. But since u asked I'm interested in them and keep them in mind. I really like your ideas!
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
In all honesty there's some speculation that # 21 (where Luffy has the power to hear all things like Roger) is actually part of the canon, since Luffy was able to hear the Sea Kings speaking some people have come to that conclusion. (Which is a TOTALLY AWESOME conclusion. XD )

Yeahh...oh and I quite liked some of your ideas, like #3 (but I'd change it so that the students were all good, hard working normal students and Luffy was...well...Luffy), #6 (total mary-sue bashing going on there), #30 (ohh the possibillities), #40 (now that's just a halarious idea). I would actually like to do one (or all) of these stories...but they'd probably only be one shots or drabbles. Nothing too long. XD
PortgasDAva chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hey! thank you soo much for this list! i will be sure to write one or more of these!

You have such good ideas! i think i'm going to try and write this one:

8. Ace and Luffy are assassins for the World Government and later meet with the Whitebeard Pirates.

I love this type of story! i might not write this one too soon since i'm going to finish my other stories. bye!

P.S. should i give ace and Luffy their devil fruits?

P.P.S. Should Luffy be a girl? XD
Elle-Procrastinator chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hey! Cool ideas! So, I'm going to do number 20 because I think it'll be fun and interesting :)

The first chapter should be up sometime today!
The Eternal Observer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Definitely gonna try some of these, I'm considering number 30 right now!
ExpectedEnding chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So going to try to use some these ideas~ very good. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
moonlight72 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
No. 3 sounds fun, I just hope Luffy can 'Reach these kids!'

No. 18 looks like it could be make for a good story.

No. 35 would be funny seeing Ussop and Nami compete to get the fruit.

No. 44 I juist want to see how would be on the quest list.
sunokofairytale chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really like the sound of #29 and #39. I never really thought too much into the "X" symbol in the anime, so I was surprised by the plot bunny, and think its really interesting. xD I also like to play around with the thought that Luffy is actually really smart x3. May incorporate those ideas into future fics, with credit going to you, of course. I'll inform before I do anything, though. Thanks for the lovely list of suggestions~