Reviews for In the Sun
gllover22 chapter 20 . 2/18/2018
I loved every frustrating parts of this story. ha. Really loved it. Faberry is always my favorite. I'm glad I found this, late, but so worth it. Hoping you'll write more faberry soon.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
"Because Im impotent to Quinn.", a more unfortunate typo has never been typo'd ;)
SpurBoy chapter 8 . 3/6/2017
I think that Quinn should stay away from Rachel, it just isn't a good situation. I'm tempted to read the last chapter to see who ends up with whom but I'm trying to show some restraint! The only happy ending I could foresee would be a consensual polyamorous relationship between Q, R & N. I don't get the feeling that's where this one's going to end.
SpurBoy chapter 5 . 3/6/2017
I like this story and I decided to comment even though it's been years since you wrote it! I love that you had Rachel reach out numerous times rather than Quinn. I was so afraid Quinn was going to pursue Rachel after the contact at Veal, but she didn't! That's awesome! It shows that Quinn is an adult with a healthy sense of self-preservation. I don't like Rachel very much, not because she handled Quinn's love confession so poorly but because rather than let sleeping dogs lie, she's decided to pursue her "friendship" in the present without considering whether that would be in Quinn's best interests. She's very selfish. If she had apologized in the past closer to the time their relationship blew up, and from there they somehow grew distant for whatever reason, I could accept this reapprochement in the present. If Rachel had just wanted to apologize, she could have sent a letter saying that she made a mistake in how she handled everything and she was sorry, and that she hoped Quinn was happy now. But instead, she's pushed herself into Quinn's life without considering the effect it will have on Quinn and Nick. She needed to consider that Quinn might still have feelings for her or that her re-entry into Quinn's life might rekindle Quinn's old feelings. And as long as Rachel is committed to Nick, it was best to just leave everything alone. They both managed to live through the break-up of their friendship...but who knows what's going to happen now? Probably a lot of hurt:( Thanks for the story!
JadeLeeBerry chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Omg that chapter made me cry! I feel Quinn's heartbreak :'(
akirayuri29 chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
f
G chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
I kinda like Quinn and Jessica together oh my god :x
haelthy chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
i wonder why you only got so much reviews on this fic, i personally loved this fic of yours...one of my favorites..i hope you write a Faberry fic again soon.. thanks for sharing this wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
This was a really good story you're really talented! I've been reading non stop since I found it amazing work!
Eyghon chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
That was fantastic, i was scared there for a little while that rachel would choose nick. Great job. I enjoyed this immensely.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Beautiful.
Rachyyy chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Glad that they finally get together! And nick is such a great guy.
CarolineSC chapter 20 . 9/18/2012
So much angst in this story! But great job!
wercomingup chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I love Santana...you go Girl!
Apisma chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
Good fic, I enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks for sharing!