Reviews for Don't hate me
NaruChan chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I hope you update soon :D
I can't wait for naruto to go all berserker well if he ever will :)
Keep up the good work .
xxOxx chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Nice. You gonna update anytime soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
pretty interesting :o)
Neko-NightLover chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH RAMEN ON TOP XD
The-Magical-Bookworm chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Update soon TTTT
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
As usual I loved this chapter xD I love this story XD so is the person with the pale skin and red-blood hair Gaara? I bet it is! XD Gaara-chan's comming! (I have a- slight... obsession with Gaara...) Update soon- but take your time... I get stressed a lot too so I know how that feels; are you on break right now? Happy belated Thanksgiving by the way.
*Favs&Follows)
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
As I read this at 3:00am in the morning I can't help but wonder when I devoloped such an obsession for fanfiction? XD I liked this chapter as well, I'm guessing the scream was Naruto? XD *moves to next chapter*
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
o_O Sasuke's such a jerk; I didn't see a lot of mistakes so yo uhave nothing to worry about it. I loved this chapter and it wasn't confusing at all; one sitting? OwO I've written a few in one sitting but always end up sleeping afterwards or making some mistakes since my mind thinks faster than my hands so I'll usually end up writing something that's not even related to the story like, "A sigh realized emitted soda as sasuke" yeah.. XD I can't concentrate while writing most of the time... I don't get much sleep either so... Anyway I loved this chapter (- again) *heads to next chapter*
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love this story so far! It's worth continuation even though the next chapter (chapter) two is already up. I'm hooked already! Good job on writing this! It's addicting already! I love angst so XD
ohyea chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
ohmygoooooood! Really really want more!
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
MORE!
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
i'd like more
Jia chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
This is so good! Wonderfully angsty and mysterious! Can't wait for the next chapterssss!
RainbowSprinkle chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Yayayayay! This is just beyond awesome. Im hooked! Im going to read this over and over until you put up a new chapter :P love it hehe. Update soon or I shall send evil plot bunnies into your house and they will strap you to a chair and force you to update *laughs maniacally* no pressure :D
kutoki chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what will happen when Naru gets a job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »