Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Konoha's Wizard
Tera21 chapter 8 . 7/16
This story is awesome can't wait for the next chapter! Your awesome with your stories keep up the good work
scheffelman chapter 8 . 7/15
Can I use your Tokubetsu Brigade idea for a future story I might write?
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 8 . 7/1
More Please
awefanfic chapter 8 . 6/16
Please update soon! What would happen now?
Heavenlyenigma chapter 1 . 6/16
It looks like you don't know the difference between kilos and pounds... 2.2 lbs 1 kilo so 5 kilos is 11 pounds yet it almost tore his arms out of their sockets but he "lowered the weight to 20 lbs" and was good? What the fuck?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/21
Ch 8

Ow I commented You THAT You CREATED A STORY WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER ENCOUNTERED AND YOU PUTTED IT ON HIATUS!
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 5/21
Ch 7

That is so far really Unique and one of the Best Ever Red Stories or films or whatever series. That is indescribable. Something better than the best Diamond.

Please update after Ch 8

That is the best outcome for now.

And maybe Naruto's trigger happy , partly loving really serious guns like happy cheerful Lance who is also gun freak from " Epic Battle Fantasy 3"and also acts so cheerful as the ranger from " Epic Battle Fantasy 4 " but those are my most favorite.

Go on .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 5/20
Ch 6

Crucifix from unreal tournament. Similar to the BFG to the obliterating launcher of DOOM.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/20
Ch 5

I think other definition of Tubetsu Genins and so on is operation with potenual undercover like low special SWAT team.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/20
Ch 2

That is so damn cool. I wonder if its used a seal to negate the recoil activated by the force of the recoil Naruto could have pistol rocket launcher powerful chakra bullet.
Or anti armor piercing chakra bullet.
I just found this story, ti is very good. When is the next chapter coming out?
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 8 . 4/2
Will you have Naruto read Star Wars Magna and he recreates Light Sabers and finds some crystals in Kurama's lair so he can create them?
Ntraveler chapter 8 . 3/17
Great story I do hope you continue this story it's a good one and I would like to see what Naruto invents next
dovakiin365 chapter 1 . 2/28
5 kilos is less than 20 pounds, 1 kilo is 2.2 pounds so 5 kilos is 11 pounds
JennyJ chapter 8 . 2/21
I think that Konohas Wizard is one of the best fics out there, seriously. Please continue to write it, it is the best. I am begging you!