Reviews for Invisible Arthur
Really wish you'd post a non slash version of this. I'd like to read it
aewea chapter 12 . 5/27
Ahhhh...It was really adorable... I loved it.
Thanks for writing something this amazing
aewea chapter 10 . 5/27
This chap was amazing! UPDATE PLZZZ
aewea chapter 3 . 5/27
yeAH i REALLY LIKED IT~
Good job
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 12 . 3/2
I really liked this story! Keep up the good work!
Obscured Angel chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Loved this!
The concept of Arthur becoming invisible and silent was well thought out and very interesting.
Thank you so much for writing, posting, and completing this story, it's appreciated.
rabbit keys chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
The ending seemed rather abrupt but I enjoyed this story.
rabbit keys chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I love how you wrote the thoughts of all the knights about their mission, especially Elyan's. Some people tend to glaze over him either because he's black or because they just can't fathom him out, but I like the way you've portrayed him here. He has an inner conflict due to thoughts one might call "selfish" but are really the same sort of thoughts Merlin might have about Arthur- Elyan places Guinevere above all things and entertains the idea that Merlin might be in the way of Guinevere's happiness. I especially liked that even though he had this conflict, he ended up in a moral state of mind while still sticking true to his value in Guinevere.
Loulou2a chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
The beginning of the chapter was so sad but finally Merlin is alive et the coin can be complete once more.
Loulou2a chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
The knight's view of merlin and Arthur are exactly what I think from them.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Oh I just hope you'd write one more chapter or the epilogue about a certain Prince and a bumbling warlock after everything they'd been through.
Mischel chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
I enjoyed this very very much! I was crying so much when Merlin died, still hoping he'll survive. And you actually let him to survive, so thank you so so much for it! :D
chele the original chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Excellent story!
123-321 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
'Now I have laundry to do!'

... REALLY MERLIN!?
nyme chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Too bad that it's the end of the fic.
I liked the idea of arthur invisible.
I really didn't like Lilith tough. She didn't want any harm, but yet she played god and didn't give a shit about Merlin's death before she realized that Merlin was Emrys. But she isn't really evil just ignorant.

Hope you will continue writing.