Reviews for Invisible Arthur
Great story so far. I suggest breaking up the paragraphs into smaller paragraphs to mimic the pause and flow of the narrative.
Poor Merlin. Arthur doesn't deserve him.
Is Arthur really that cruel that he wouldn't let Merlin eat? He wouldn't stop any of his hounds from eating, I'm sure.
Arthur deserves what's coming to him.
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 12 . 1/18
oh thank god that's how it ended! wish I could have read gwaine seeing merlin thoughI just love those two as big/little brother
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 11 . 1/18
:0 ...why...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Really wish you'd post a non slash version of this. I'd like to read it
aewea chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
Ahhhh...It was really adorable... I loved it.
Thanks for writing something this amazing
aewea chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
This chap was amazing! UPDATE PLZZZ
aewea chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
yeAH i REALLY LIKED IT~
Good job
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
I really liked this story! Keep up the good work!
Obscured Angel chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Loved this!
The concept of Arthur becoming invisible and silent was well thought out and very interesting.
Thank you so much for writing, posting, and completing this story, it's appreciated.
rabbit keys chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
The ending seemed rather abrupt but I enjoyed this story.
rabbit keys chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I love how you wrote the thoughts of all the knights about their mission, especially Elyan's. Some people tend to glaze over him either because he's black or because they just can't fathom him out, but I like the way you've portrayed him here. He has an inner conflict due to thoughts one might call "selfish" but are really the same sort of thoughts Merlin might have about Arthur- Elyan places Guinevere above all things and entertains the idea that Merlin might be in the way of Guinevere's happiness. I especially liked that even though he had this conflict, he ended up in a moral state of mind while still sticking true to his value in Guinevere.
Loulou2a chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
The beginning of the chapter was so sad but finally Merlin is alive et the coin can be complete once more.
Loulou2a chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
The knight's view of merlin and Arthur are exactly what I think from them.