Reviews for Invisible Arthur
Loulou2a chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
The beginning of the chapter was so sad but finally Merlin is alive et the coin can be complete once more.
Loulou2a chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
The knight's view of merlin and Arthur are exactly what I think from them.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Oh I just hope you'd write one more chapter or the epilogue about a certain Prince and a bumbling warlock after everything they'd been through.
Mischel chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
I enjoyed this very very much! I was crying so much when Merlin died, still hoping he'll survive. And you actually let him to survive, so thank you so so much for it! :D
chele the original chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Excellent story!
123-321 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
'Now I have laundry to do!'

... REALLY MERLIN!?
nyme chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Too bad that it's the end of the fic.
I liked the idea of arthur invisible.
I really didn't like Lilith tough. She didn't want any harm, but yet she played god and didn't give a shit about Merlin's death before she realized that Merlin was Emrys. But she isn't really evil just ignorant.

Hope you will continue writing.
star that shines on angels win chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
at least it didn't end up like the doctor's good bye with rose :'c that was a very sad episode! MOFFAT! XD lol
You are a brilliant author!
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Really sweet, I loved how sweet it was. Though, I was mildly expected a reveal!fic, but still great none the less. :)
carrot341 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
oh my fucking goddess! you are a freaking genius! this has got to be one of my most favorite merthur fanfics ever!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I cried! *sniff*
gigglesnort chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
My, won't Sir Leon be surprised?
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I enjoyed reading this! Great story XD
InstrumentOfFate chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Aw, this was lovely! I don't normally enjoy reading Merthur, but this was adorable. Well done! :D xx
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I don't really like stories like this. Because they always make me cry and I don't know why, it may just be the human in me. The story was great, only the last two chapters upset me.
Please write more stories like this, only without one of the major characters dying, please!
*Atramentous*