Reviews for Drabble Challenges
DJ chapter 146 . 1/31
Hope you write a story to follow this interesting tease. I will be looking forward to it.
elicbxn chapter 73 . 1/24
Thanksgiving isn't celebrated...
elicbxn chapter 91 . 1/24
LOL! My mother had an aunt that used to deliver mail to Zane Grey. I've only read a couple of L'Amour's books. The Haunted Mesa had to be the worst science fiction novel I have ever read. He apologized every page for writing SF and threatened to go home at least a couple of times every chapter.
elicbxn chapter 143 . 1/24
I wrote a story with a cat in U.N.C.L.E. Headquarters, I called it "The Cat From U.N.C.L.E." and it was in the zine, Can You Get Channel D In the Back of a '57 Chevy.
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Sorry having trouble logging in but I love the Lunch Drabble and the one before it going to read more love Illya and Napoleon together!
lilidelafield chapter 137 . 3/10/2017
I've just read all the way through 137 chapters without being able to put it down. I envy everyone who can write smart and funny and sweet drabbles like this. This was so entertaining. Really enjoyable.
margie-me chapter 134 . 10/31/2016
Make me chuckle!
margie-me chapter 125 . 10/1/2015
Just like a youngster whose very innocence makes simple things in life delightful and precious.
margie-me chapter 124 . 9/11/2015
Solo, the voice of experience.
margie-me chapter 123 . 9/4/2015
Aw, sweet as ever. Keep trying to plant that in litle Leona's head...
margie-me chapter 122 . 8/27/2015
Hoe sweet and endearing!
margie-me chapter 121 . 8/20/2015
'Kill your own spiders'- ha-ha. Never get between Illya and food, ever.
margie-me chapter 120 . 8/20/2015
Too bad communicators aren't made to set on do not disturb! (I suppose Mr. Waverly would never approve such a thing, anyway.
jkkitty1 chapter 120 . 10/9/2013
Mean communicator, maybe they could give them to Thrush
margie-me chapter 118 . 9/26/2013
Beinf smart doesn't mean being perfect. At least he's game to try! Maybe next time.