Reviews for Gone With The Wind
jsq chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Awww. Tell her, indeed. And there is a little Batman in all of us. Good job, friend.
mprmusings chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Wait, really? This is the end? But it's so good and you really have a gift for writing from Tony's perspective in such a realistic and in-character way.

"My leading lady is a Ninja"-would be a great t-shirt slogan!

"She smiles and presses play. She leans into me, kisses me cheek and says, "Here's looking at you, kid."-Bogey, classic, simple, perfect.
mprmusings chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
excellent! enjoyed each snippet but none rang as true as:

You have to be fucking kidding me. He didn't come to DC just for Ziva. He couldn't. Now, I have to call Ziva and tell her. She's very quiet on the phone. I don't have to see her to know she's pissed. She is probably standing there trying so hard she doesn't give up any emotions. She tells me she'll go alone. I have to let her. This hurts me because it hurts her.

because at the foundation of it all, Tony is so intune to her, all of her, and her moods and circumstances impact him and even visa versa.

and once again, why i think showrunner would be the perfect role for you:

This is the first Friday night in long time that feels just right.

It's time to stop pretending.

Not overt, not even in your face but I can easily envision this scene playing out as the screen fades from color to the classic black and white still shot forms and the credit rolls...
M E Wofford chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Good story.

Good ending.

Sorry to see that it's over.

Thanks for sharing with us!
Robern chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
love this, if only they did talk (maybe one day, but I doubt it)
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
The ending was lovely. The possibilities are endless. So amazing.
easylion chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Great chapter, loved it!
AliyahNCIS chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Love how comfortable T&Z are with each other. It helps that they've been friends for so long. Love the end with the typical Friday night. This is a fascinating journey to glimpse through Tony's eyes. May I get my hopes up about them not pretending anymore? :) Good job!
M E Wofford chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Good chapter!

Like Tony at the end of it, the whole chapter felt just right.

jsq chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
Lovely. This makes me want to rewatch the episode. Proud of you, Jaime!
jsq chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Awww...she's the measure! Great take on this episode, Jaime.
easylion chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Awesome chapter! Love it!
mprmusings chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
*finally* getting enough free time in chunks to read and review...

"Belva fucking Lockwood" can I just say LMAO? LMAO!

once again your take on tony's perspective is on target. particularly:

"I don't know why I continually feel the need to compare these two. Maybe it's just me. I say compare lightly, because, well Ziva is who I use for the measure. No one will ever do but her."

and lastly, my heart clenched when i read:

"I'm talking about giving up a shot at happily ever after because the ninja I want may choose someone else." nailed it.

smart and talented-thank you for sharing with all of us!
jsq chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Very nice take on this episode, which was not my favorite. Liked it a lot, Jaime dear.
mprmusings chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
oh my god! i'm actually in ! i will say it again, showrunner. showrunner.

once again, your storytelling through tony's eyes is spot on and in tune with his character.

favorite scene? the conversation he's having with himself:

I stood in Gibbs' basement holding two cups. One for family and one for job. Is there a secret to how they fit into one cup? Our job demands a lot of our time. My family would have to understand that. I'd have to miss baseball games, plays, ballet recitals. Maybe that's why I never had a family. I think back to the serious relationships I've had - Wendy, Jeanne, EJ (maybe) – pathetic, right. I could never give myself to them completely. Maybe I wasn't supposed to. I gave myself away to someone I've never had to courage to tell.

introspective, self-critical and heartbreakingly tony.