Reviews for Mr Jasper's Cadenza
GiuliettaC chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I could feel the passion eating at his gut. Thank heavens you were there to give him what he wanted, and save him from an ulcer - or a transformation into Mr Hyde.

Masterpiece fic. Well done & thanks.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Tremendous, pulsating opening ;0)

Reading on then...
Ella chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
ooooh! This is interesting. I always felt a bit bad for Jasper so I'm loving this story. Your writing is excellent and so far has captured the characters brilliantly!
Shi'ar chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Most inspirational indeed! You, my dear, are a wonder! Not only are your tales perfectly and beautifully written, but you surely know how to steam up my laptop! ;D Mmmm, just yum! Sigh, could you send Jasper over..I do believe I am far more in need of him than dear Rosa! ;) I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! (What bribe can I send your way for more?) ;)
EponinexEnjolras chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I've read all the chapters, but this chapter has to be my favorite. I especially loved the "controlled breathing" bit, that was probably my favorite part. The UST is absolutely brilliant.

Anyway, I really hope you continue to write more chapters, because the pacing is well done and it's fantastically erotic.
MoonlightDutchess chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This story is so fantastic! Oh, please say that you will continue. I love me some mad, bad, and dangerous to know. Jasper is a Byronic hero, is he not?

MoonlightDutchess chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Way to put the dick in Dickens.

I see now that quire is another noun entirely. A part of the church, am I correct?

At any rate, great job. I really would like to commend you on your spelling and grammar; you have a good deal more than most people I know.

MoonlightDutchess chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Fingering exercises, indeed.

This is one of the most wonderful fanfics I've ever read. Are you, by any chance, acquainted with the story of the Phantom of the Opera? Erik, like Jaspers, could perhaps use your help in getting a certain young singer to fall in love with him. :)

MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. Poor Jasper, he really does need some... shall we say "attention"? This is quite clever and you really do get inside the characters' heads.

One thing that bothers me: half the time you spell choir as quire. Is this a typo, or an alternate spelling of which I was unaware?

blackhairribbongmail.com chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I'm reading this because you wrote it. I'm not a big Dickens fan, but I do like your work. :-) Good start, steamy, repressed - yeah! Keep writing, and THANKS!
fohatic chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm so excited that this exists! I just finished the new BBC adaptation and also found Jasper desperately attractive. I have only read your author's note so far but had to comment prematurely in my excitement! I just know already that this is going to be good!
Starcresentmoon chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
fantastic, I still want that novel u need to write.
Once Upon A Time Is Now chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Awww :)

How will they survive when Rosa is ovulating? :P

Making a depressed guy happy never gets old.

Looking forward to some plot, whenever they manage to leave the bedroom that is. ;)
middlekertz chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Oh, no. What was she going to say?
RomanDeLaRose chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
"I have to say, John Jasper, I find you most inspirational." Ha! Rosa Bud speaks for us all there, I think.

Also, love this: "but Jasper, as with his musical tastes, always sought to extend and challenge those he had the opportunity to enlighten" - how very true!

Boo to the Dean though, hope Jasper gets a freer hand with the Cathedral music somehow.

Well *contented sigh* all in all, very well worth while coming back from the Canaries for. Lovely. Whatever will he think of next, I wonder...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »