Reviews for The Old Us
Emilyjayden101 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Please update more soon. You should do a story about how Alek and Chloe grew up with their biological parents, and have lots of family bonding, and having her parents find out she is the Uiniter, an dstuff like that. You could start it whem there both born and have viewpoints and POVs from both of their parents and from them too. Just an idea that you could do from the history of this story. I think it would be cool. But its totally up to you. :)
guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
keep it up its getting good
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
addicted2ackles chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
seriously hope you haven't just dropped this story...i think there could be some twists to it like britney trying to cause problems & such. I would love to read more!
chey1235 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
i love this story soo much, cant wait to read more, update soon! :D
SyfyGeek13 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oooh! I need more Chalek x) Hope you update soon (:
alonealexabluerose chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Cool man update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
LOVE YOUR STORY! Please update! I can see you haven't updated this for months, pleaseee update soon. And I think Paul and Alek should get closer, like for some unexpected reason or time they get into this serious talk, it's not like they start having an intense bromance but there would be a wing man/friend thing going on there..But of course, Paul still bombards alek with questions! he wouldn't be Paul without those stupid questions hahaha
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
When do we get to see Chloe's old room? Is she going back to school after this or is she staying in the ukrain? Do her people know se is the uniter?

N chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Please continue this story! It's too of an amazing story not to finish it!
Katarina Alejandra chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
okey dokey nice one ! hurry and think of something ! my head is about to explode out of curiosity!
Katarina Alejandra chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Emilyjayden101 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I love this story! I hope at the end alek and chloe move back to their homes. If aleks paremts were rich aand important tooshouldnt alek inherent some things too? I hope chloe gets to talk to her parents in a dream or the next time she dies or something. Dieing to know whats going to happen! Update more soon! Someone shoukd do a story where there parents dont die and they grow up with their parents and together like they were talking about this chapter. It would he unique and cool.
alonealexabluerose chapter 3 . 4/21/2012