Reviews for First Glance
Spiritualicy-X chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh my gosh, this was so adorable! I kind of figured that Hareton fancied Cathy even when Linton was alive, only to please her. I was so happy with their mutual affections near the end, and I can't help myself when I see a fanfic this cute about these two. Great job! : 3
NoName chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I personally think that the reason why Wuthering Heights should be ever considerated as a romance is because of these two and not Heathcliff and Catherine, whose relationship is more surrounded by drama, misery and abuse, while Hareton and Cathy's is much more sensible, noble and caring. It is like the redemption of the older Catherine and Heathcliff tormentous lives. Reason why I totally adore this! I love H&C and this small drabble really captures the innocence of a true love that is meant to be.
I loved it! Hope you write a few more of this adorable kids...

Kudos!
itchy magee chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love these two; very sweet :)
anono chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very sweet, I'm not sure if Nelly would trust accept their leaving like that, but it makes a better ending if she does
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Thank you! thank you! thank you!
there are not enough authors who are in love with Catherine and Hareton... They are so chute and romantica! like your fic 3
magzinator chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved this, so cute!
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Aw, let the lurrvers be. Cute!
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I've literally just finished the book today and was so happy with the ending because I love cathy and Hareton too so I wanted to see if there were any stories on here about them and ta-da there was yours. It was lovely, and sweet, just what I was looking for, well done! :)