Reviews for I feel it, too
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I think that was superb! :D You captured them very well, especially Lucius. It was a very interesting read, might I add :D
fancyacupoftea chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well, I think Scorpius is just adorable with the ice cream. Haha.

As for Arthur and Lucius, the exchange was subtle but it had depth.

Thumbs up! :D
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, Lucius :) Good work here! I'm always keeping an eye out for these kinds of fics since they give another view on what the blondie might be thinking about. Plus, your Scorpius here was such a babe!
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aww, realizations :) It's really nice. Good job!
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hey!

This was a neat idea, even if you were deluded.

I liked the ending, how Lucius though family was not abhorrent. That might be spelt wrong... I'm tired, okay.

But this was a really nice idea. I loved how they sort of found a common ground.

Lucius nearly slipped up. Was he trying to justify running away? I still believe that fighting for a worthy cause is better. It would've at least let Draco mature in a safe world. Might have made them acceptable in social circles too.

I liked the addition of Scorpius!

Hugs,

SE
lowi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh gosh, this is so cute. Literally, I can't. :3 this made me so happy to read, because the ending was all "yay you are friends oh I love humanity" and I needed to get in that mood because all day I've been doubting in humanity, lolololol. ;)

Anywho, perfect perfect characterisations of both Arthur and Lucius and their dialogue is just brilliant. So spot-on, so them.

The idea that Lucius had his Dark Mark removed and that it's still itching was very interesting and thought-worthy!

And, oh my, your Scorpius is adorable. I want him. Here. Now. X3

Fantastic work, mew! &hearts
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Your delusions apparently are a good thing. They made a wonderful story where they kind of have that slight truce. Not really fighting, but never really friends.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is really interesting! I've always wondered what would happen if Lucius and Arthur met again, in circumstances where they should be polite...this shows that well. I liked this little drabble (and I love how Rose wants new books. It just fits with my characterization of her.)