Reviews for Kill Myself
MissMushy chapter 8 . 3/2
WHATTT?! how could you not tell me you had written another tony!Whump? I love this one as much as I love 30 days.. Wish you will update both of them soon :)
angelscatie chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please
DS2010 chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
At least he was able to tell Senior he is having issues.
Glad he has his head screwed on enough to get the help he needs
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
Sounds like Tony is making positive steps towards his goals of improving his mental health. It's good that he has support from his father and his lover and healthy relationships with both of them.
SlashyMcGee chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
I can't wait for your update
angelscatie chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please
DS2010 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Tony is sure having at time of it wrestling his demons.
combatcrazy chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Tony's right, if Amanda doesn't back off she could set his progress back big time. That or get herself decked. LOL Great story so far.
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Poor Tony, he does NOT need a predatory female after him, no matter his preferences. It gets really annoying, fast.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Glad Tony is getting the help he needs even when he is freaking out.
dinozzolover29 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Honestly I didn't want to read your story it hit way to close to home, I have a brother who was in and out of facilities for a while, he once overdosed while I was driving him to a mental facility, I look in the rear view mirror he's downing a bottle of pills, all that said what an intriguing beginning to a story, can't wait to see what happens next.
kdarnell2 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Still reading and still folowing
speedy3322 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I realy like thus story. I hooe there will be more chapters!
trout1986 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
interesting story
Shyla-M chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Definitely an interesting story! Please continue with it :) I really want to see where this one goes.