Reviews for EO Challenge: Pulse Point
Ooooooohh! This one needs more! A LOT more. :D

I like it lots! :)
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Sigh.

My birthday's March 23. Just saying.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Dean hunting trolls - and badly injured. Well that's cheered me up! LOL

Viv
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Okay, I did not even kno trolls had tusks...hmmm you learn something new every day!

"The beat of Dean's existence.

The beat of Sam's hope."- That sentence probably summed up the brothers entire relatioship adn I loved it, it is just so true.

Great story and hurt!Dean is always a winner im my book!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OH! No, Deeeaan!

Hurts so good, Dizzo. I want more, of course. Awesome job, hon.
KrizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
oooo... I needed this... really beautiful story. humm I gotta say I'm a little down because of what's goin' on lately with Bobby and everything. I don't know how my mind works but this plot made me happy :) a protective sammy always makes my day... specially if there's a hurt Dean .. really hurt. anyway great job sweetie!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Amazing! Absolutely loved this! Great job! :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just want to yell out "Hold on Dean" and "Hold him there, Sam!" (I get way too invested in all things Supernatural!)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh - that was great Dizzo! Loved that the rhytm of Dean's pulse is weaving through the drabble, mirrored by Sam's fear for his brother. And that the end seems somehow open. Very powerful stuff. I had to chuckle about the trolls – it reminded me so of that scene in "The Hobbit" (like you, I suppose ;-)

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, ouchy ouch. Poor, skewered Dean. No wonder Sam's freaking out. Love the last two lines.

Sue
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ok, I am officially going to state it: I HATE these "EO Challenges."

They are way too short, full of agonizingly addictive HurtDean!, and they do not continue!

These should have warning labels on them: If You are an HurtDean Addict, do not read! These can be dangerous to your health!

And you are an expert at HurtDean stories. You should know better!

(But Thank You anyway).
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So sweet, adore that last line.

And I always love how you portray Sam's pov :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww, love the last line!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Beautifully described! Very poetic, Diz!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow lovely and poetic. Poor Dean is often in dire straits giving poor Sammy heart attacks.