Reviews for EO Challenge: All You Can Eat
Trishy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I LOVED your Dean bacon burger drabble. LOVED IT! LD put me onto it. Thank you :D I've fav'd your fanfic page to start making my way through as well, may take me a while. :D
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Stat soooo sounds like our boy! LOL Of course it wouldn't be that monstrous cheeseburger, but the sundae. Should have had pie. :D

Nice one. :)
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Not pie? :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I got a sparkler!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMG this was freakin hilarious, poor Dean but seriously the dude can eat plus he i sjust so proud of himself and Sam asking about when the twins are due was an awesome sentence.

I totally loved this one and it was awesome!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
LOLOLOLOL! *wipes away tears*

So many wonderful lines here. I'd list them but then I'd be quoting the whole drabble.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very cute! Love: Sam sighed; "yeah, now you've got twins - when they due?"

Hilarious! Thanks for the giggle my friend!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
LMAO! That last line was priceless! OMG, I can't believe Dean would eat that much...wait, yeah, I could!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
LOL! Oh Dean :-) Reckless as ever. The "Biggerson Bellybusting 54oz Cheeseburger Challenge"? Girl, you're simply the best - **dirty chuckle**

xx Kate
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Haha, great job portraying Dean's icky eating habits. It made me smile :)
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Laughing so hard...

Eyes.. watering!

Sides hurt!

Can't... breath!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Bwhahaha! And yet I still love him, with his grossness and greed...big kid.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I find it hilarious that in real life Jared is the one that will eat anything and in large quantities and Jensen is the healthy eater. Shows you what good actors they are.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Dean, Dean, Dean. **shakes head** You know better. But we love you anyway. heee Nice drabble.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Loved the "we'd have paid with a fake card" comment!

Funny punchline, but of course there's always room for dessert!