Reviews for At Your Service
Amazing! Incredible! Wonderful! Faithwood, you're a truly amazing writer... the way you tied everything together at the end was just great. So few writers are able to write a story that has perfect characters, plot, dialogue, suspense, etc. You do this consistently in all your works.

I wonder if you're a writer in the real world or if this is just a fun hobby for you? You could definitely publish original works!
PNWSlytherin chapter 5 . 8/19
What a good way to end a night. I love a good happy ending
Janie.ohio chapter 5 . 7/30
that. was. awesome. awesome story, and great ending. very satisfying. thank you!
gravedanger chapter 3 . 7/2
i love thisss its absolutely perfect please write more drarry fics
Honestly? After reading this breathtaking story- in one sit, I might add - I'm very much convinced that you are JK Rowling herself secretly shipping drarry. Hahaha but seriously though AMAZING story. Much talent, many wows.
gravedanger chapter 4 . 6/24
i love this so much
YAY chapter 5 . 6/17
Loved it!
Marquerite-2187 chapter 5 . 4/27
OH MAN I just finished and I’m fucking DECEASED. This was so BEAUTIFUL and INCREDIBLE thank you so much for writing this! Definitely one of my favourite fics! ️
Marquerite-2187 chapter 3 . 4/25
OH MY GOD this story is so beautiful and amazing! I just finished 5 and I’m DYING ITS SO CUTE AND IM CRYING thank you so much!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 5 . 1/7
A very unique and we'll written story. Loved it!
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 1/3
This was simply amazing. Your writing is incredible, including the smut *wink wink*, and the story was original and unique. Incredible job
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 5 . 1/2
Omg, this was the best one yet.
velanyangel chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
And here I thought I read most of your work but I somehow skipped this beautiful masterpiece!
simisimisimi chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
This had a really cute drarry relationship and and amazing plot
ShamiksXa chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
I would definitely reread this story! one of my faves now!