Reviews for At Your Service
Amethice chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I absolutely love this fic! What a great idea! Good job x
Pantarhei chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
It was totally amazing. I mean it. That's the Drarry I like the most, set at Hogwarts, school time, amazing atmosphere (reminds me a bit of "Underwater Light", what I hope you consider a compliment, as for me IT TRULY IS ONE:)), and the plot which is not only concentrating on Draco-Harry relationship (is also quite addictive, too:D). AND it goes just SO WELL with the original JKR story, I find it so impressive, especially when it comes to Drarry...;) OK, I should probably shut up about the details right now, there's only one last thing I want to say: these are probably one of the best sex scenes I've ever got a chance to read. Hot as fuck. And beautiful.
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I read it straight through, too taken with it to review! Wonderful, lively story, great plot, exciting, all that. I will read more of your stuff, it is well written.
MediumOrchid chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
You scared me you know that! What a story :O I just could not stop reading, there was so much to imagine. Amazing plot! Who would have thought this could have happened to the Room of Requirement, just phew! *whistles*

I love how you have kept the story as cannon as possible. Like Harry no longer being a parslemouth, Draco checking whether his wand was still his when Harry had snatched it (Probably scared he'd lose this wand too), Ginny's sense of humor and her love for Quidditch, how Lucius only ever did anything to make a name for himself, Neville with Hannah etc etc. Could go on and on :D

Although it was a bit depressing to read the part where they had to vanish Hogwarts, somehow it never can be the same to me :( Other than that though, brilliant! Awesome story :)

And of course, Harry and Draco rocked ;)
Little Mob Queen chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Um. I have so many feelings about this story right now, I'm not sure where to even start. I'm overwhelmed and part of me wishes the story would just continue, because it left me eager to know what would happen next.

If anyone asks me how HP ended, I will summarize this fic to them. I've been reading HP fanfiction for years, in my native language, in German, in English and I must have read thousands of 8th year fics and EWE how it really ended fics. But seriously? Not even one made me think 'Oh God, this is exactly how I wanted HP to end.' There was no fic which made my eyes water, which moved my heart, which made me curious so much with its plot. The romance? Yes, it was a wonderful addition. But the Plot (because it deserves a capital P) was what made me bounce in my seat and tug my hair and worry my lip.

It was so well constructed, leaving hints from the very beginning, but not revealing a thing at the same time, making me wonder and think up theories just like Harry did. And Harry's characterization. Oh God, so spot-on. And Draco. And... About everyone? I loved Lavender here so much and the way Ron and Hermione acted when it came to Draco and Harry... And Blaise! Oh, the few moments with him made me bounce in my seat, because I always enjoy reading about him. And Neville with Hannah having a romance in the background – it was so sweet… Unf. I don't even know how to let you know how wonderful your portrayal of the characters was. Each one of them was exactly like I remembered them from books and each one of them made me like them even more. And the dialogues - especially between Draco and Harry and the Golden Trio brought a smile to my face again and again. Just WOW.

Also, your narration. It was a pleasure to read. I could almost see everything happening with my eyes while reading. I knew exactly how everything looked thanks to your description, even though it wasn't over-detailed. It takes a lot of talent to write in such way. Kudos to you.

What else I liked about the story? The smut. The heated moments between Harry and Draco somehow fitted the story. The urgency between them, the feelings which didn't need to be said or described in an obvious fashion. The encounters were brief, but very nicely written. The brilliance about the usage of the Shield charm made me grin and snort and shake my head. And reactions from Harry's friends who learned about him shagging Draco were priceless.

I also adore the idea of the magic running wild and the ending with Hogwarts destroyed. I would love to see if it ever got rebuild or not, but at the same time I love open-endings, because one can imagine themselves what happened in the future. I was very glad for the Epilogue though. With Draco and Harry spending Christmas together - and I laughed at the image of Lucius being proud of Draco and Narcissa baking a pie. I laughed many times during the read, the humor subtle but welcomed.

Ah. I really, really love this story. Thank you writing it.
Betty More Fishe chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Oh WOW! THIS WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! A! You rocked my socks. :)
Yinzer Reader chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Such a fun story. You have great imagination and story ideas. Thank you.
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
This story was so clever! I loved that scene with Harry and Draco in the library too. And of course I enjoyed the end as well. I've read a lot of fanfics, but I was impressed by the originality. Keep it up!
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
i loved this story!
Septentrio chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
You just caught Hogwart's real spirit: your story is a amazing thriller, a beautiful love story, an exciting magical adventure... One of the best hp fiction ever!

(sorry if this review makes no sense, I'm French)
Greiiy chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I would say more, but it's like bloody 6am and my eyes are no longer willing to stay open. That's how good it was.

Now, off to bed.

Oh, and by the way. Perfect.
CassyB chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
OMFG! This story was so BRILLANTLY EPIC! It takes a lot to impress me, to give me goosebumps but this? It was so ... AMAZING; there was romance but I loved how there was this ... Mystery going on as well. Oh and another thing I reaaaally liked was how Draco was still his snarky self and that he and Harry didn't jump into bed after the first paragraph. I also LOVE your writing style, it kept me completely hooked. Wow, look at the time! It's nearing 4 am... But that's not my fault is it? Of course not, it's this very intruging fanfic's fault! LOL, well anyways, keep on writing such superb stories!
Gingerbread20 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Ahh, I can not express to you how much i love this story! This is the second time i have read it(forgot to review when i read it the first time) and i will no doubt read it again. It is one of my faveorite stories ever. It was very clever and i loved it. Thank you for writing such an excellent story!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Brilliant story! It was thrilling, romantic in a way and clever. I loved it. Thank you for writting it. D
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »