Reviews for At Your Service
Betty More Fishe chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Oh WOW! THIS WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! A! You rocked my socks. :)
Yinzer Reader chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Such a fun story. You have great imagination and story ideas. Thank you.
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
This story was so clever! I loved that scene with Harry and Draco in the library too. And of course I enjoyed the end as well. I've read a lot of fanfics, but I was impressed by the originality. Keep it up!
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
i loved this story!
Septentrio chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
You just caught Hogwart's real spirit: your story is a amazing thriller, a beautiful love story, an exciting magical adventure... One of the best hp fiction ever!

(sorry if this review makes no sense, I'm French)
Greiiy chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I would say more, but it's like bloody 6am and my eyes are no longer willing to stay open. That's how good it was.

Now, off to bed.

Oh, and by the way. Perfect.
CassyB chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
OMFG! This story was so BRILLANTLY EPIC! It takes a lot to impress me, to give me goosebumps but this? It was so ... AMAZING; there was romance but I loved how there was this ... Mystery going on as well. Oh and another thing I reaaaally liked was how Draco was still his snarky self and that he and Harry didn't jump into bed after the first paragraph. I also LOVE your writing style, it kept me completely hooked. Wow, look at the time! It's nearing 4 am... But that's not my fault is it? Of course not, it's this very intruging fanfic's fault! LOL, well anyways, keep on writing such superb stories!
Gingerbread20 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Ahh, I can not express to you how much i love this story! This is the second time i have read it(forgot to review when i read it the first time) and i will no doubt read it again. It is one of my faveorite stories ever. It was very clever and i loved it. Thank you for writing such an excellent story!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Brilliant story! It was thrilling, romantic in a way and clever. I loved it. Thank you for writting it. D
7NCL chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
First of all I absolutely love your stories, you're one of my favourite authors here at FF. I really enjoyed reading this story, the plot was very original and you have the ability to write in a certain way that makes your readers read every word. Normally I unconsciously skip a few lines, but especially with this story I felt the need to take my time to read everything, I think I've read every single word. There really was a lot of foreshadowing in your story but I was still unable to guess what really was going on.

Keep up the good work and don't ever stop writing. You really have a talent ;)
SuperShays chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Wow... You are amazing at writing! The plot line was fantastic! I mean with how you connected all of the random occurances that had happened and how it had all made sense in the end. I also really liked how you ended it. It seemed perfect to me. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and then putting it out for others to read.
meepison chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Amazing story! Excellent plot, very original and you wrote the characters, all of them, so well.

Great romance with Harry and Draco! So glad I found this story and. You write beautifully!

Off to read some more...
Filthy Absinthe chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Wow, it was a great story, the plot was wonderful and the conclusion mind-blowing *-*
bbbee chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Seriously stunned! This was an amazing story! The mystery plot was close to actual Rowling status! *bows in reverence*...and the Romance aspect kicked butt too! :P Wow! ...and I have now used up my weekly allotment of exclamation points (so worth it)...ooops ;)

hugs