Reviews for At Your Service
animeloveramy chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
awwwwwww thats rather adorable :3

i love your stories. they're always so well thought out
E. Chickarita chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
**spoiler alert**

I was so worried that Draco was going to disappear at the end (because Harry had wished him into existence). I am very happy that I was wrong.

What a good story

DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
that was so exciting! really, truly an amazing read. i was so sure that Harpy was the culprit... imperioused by some death eater. I never would have guessed it was the room. This was so awesome to read!
XscarlettXayrinX chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
That was an incredibly cute and extremely clever story. So many people use the room in stories but I haven't read one concerning what happened after the fiendfyre! This was a unique and very interesting story! Well Done!
xxGrAcExx chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Hmm, very nicely done! Love the unique idea. You pretty much tied up every loose end into a completely understandable knot. The romance you threw in with Harry and Draco was simply fantastic-great work keeping them as close as possible to their AU personas. Hope you continue writing!
Loufoca la Juste chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
This whole story was just absolutly brilliant ! Never before had I read about such a fate for the room of requirement.. And the romance was slow developped, just like i love them. Bref, nothing else to say but brilliant.

Thank you sooo much for sharing it with us !

columcille chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Not much to add to my earlier review of the previous chapter(s) ... this is a supremely successful story, an amazing achievement. Ingenious, entertaining, brilliant. I endorse every word of Kinky Kat's review!
columcille chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
How on EARTH did I somehow miss this amazing work of art...? Well, it makes my pleasure all the greater to discover it now in May 2012! You are already one of my favourite authors - but "At Your Service" is truly outstanding - without a doubt one of my all-time favourite stories, instantly and forever. An engrossing mystery; perfectly paced; full of rich detail about the theory and practice of magic; utterly convincing characters and dialogue; and the Harry - Draco story exquisitely subtle and tense. This chapter, the encounter in the library, a real ... yes, a masterpiece.
rebhethw chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Brilliant story. Original and creative. Truly amazing.

A :D
Lia chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Heerayni chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I have read probably dozens of post-war, hp/dm fanfics by now, but i must say yours was the best by far. absolutely convincing, intriguing,thrilling. simply marvelous! Thank you so much!
Amethice chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I absolutely love this fic! What a great idea! Good job x
Pantarhei chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
It was totally amazing. I mean it. That's the Drarry I like the most, set at Hogwarts, school time, amazing atmosphere (reminds me a bit of "Underwater Light", what I hope you consider a compliment, as for me IT TRULY IS ONE:)), and the plot which is not only concentrating on Draco-Harry relationship (is also quite addictive, too:D). AND it goes just SO WELL with the original JKR story, I find it so impressive, especially when it comes to Drarry...;) OK, I should probably shut up about the details right now, there's only one last thing I want to say: these are probably one of the best sex scenes I've ever got a chance to read. Hot as fuck. And beautiful.
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I read it straight through, too taken with it to review! Wonderful, lively story, great plot, exciting, all that. I will read more of your stuff, it is well written.
MediumOrchid chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
You scared me you know that! What a story :O I just could not stop reading, there was so much to imagine. Amazing plot! Who would have thought this could have happened to the Room of Requirement, just phew! *whistles*

I love how you have kept the story as cannon as possible. Like Harry no longer being a parslemouth, Draco checking whether his wand was still his when Harry had snatched it (Probably scared he'd lose this wand too), Ginny's sense of humor and her love for Quidditch, how Lucius only ever did anything to make a name for himself, Neville with Hannah etc etc. Could go on and on :D

Although it was a bit depressing to read the part where they had to vanish Hogwarts, somehow it never can be the same to me :( Other than that though, brilliant! Awesome story :)

And of course, Harry and Draco rocked ;)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »