Reviews for At Your Service
meepison chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Amazing story! Excellent plot, very original and you wrote the characters, all of them, so well.

Great romance with Harry and Draco! So glad I found this story and. You write beautifully!

Off to read some more...
Filthy Absinthe chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Wow, it was a great story, the plot was wonderful and the conclusion mind-blowing *-*
bbbee chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Seriously stunned! This was an amazing story! The mystery plot was close to actual Rowling status! *bows in reverence*...and the Romance aspect kicked butt too! :P Wow! ...and I have now used up my weekly allotment of exclamation points (so worth it)...ooops ;)

Bekah chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I love your stories so much. I really enjoyed how in character Harry was here, all clueless and flustered, but ready to jump into action any moment. Draco was pretty canon too. The mystery was great, kind of similar to another story of yours where Draco becomes the avatar of the RoR. Great story!
Exhilaro chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Amazing. That's all that I can say. I'm at loss for words. Maybe I'll write a more coherent review later, when I have recovered.
Kialandi chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
To me, Draco did it..
Kialandi chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I think Harry is a Slytherin sun of a bitch. How could he convince Draco like that?
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Man, surely it was Goyle?
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Read this piece on LJ and it's one of the best HP ff stories I've read. Amazing characters, consistent original theory of magic, great adventure, believable dialogue and some good physical action. I hope to see a new story from you soon.
ishala8 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I don't know why, considering this fic made for an extremely stressful and emotional read, but I loved it! Thank you for all your hard work; you produced an amazing fic.
Inkosdelirium chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This is 1,000,000 reviews from me. WOW what an amazing story. I had to read it all as quick as I could, I annoyed my whole family by hogging the computer for a couple of hours t read this twice! AMAZING! You're own magic theory, a new amazing plot, great (M) scenes. And real emotion I love this story!

I'm going to find my password for my account again and add you to my favorites because WOW!
BiggestFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I can't believe how little the reviews are for this fanfic. I had to read this entire (very long, mind you) fanfic in one sitting. I couldn't bring myself to stop!

It was such a riveting story, and I could not predict the plot at all. It was so well written that I'm positive even J.K. Rowling would have be awed at how well you kept the characters in character.

Please keep up your great work. :)
paramoreeloverr chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This was truly a great story. And im glad to have read it. The way you wrote things had me hooked from the beginning. I'm happy to say this became a favorite of mine very quickly. Good job ob such a great story! :)
MarquisOfSham chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This was an utterly spectacular piece - I loved it so much. You are such a talented writer!
LaSuen chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! I admire your stylistic skills, the text flows so smoothly you just can't stop reading :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »