Reviews for At Your Service
MissVenusVixen chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
that was awesome! adding' to my favorites!
wishesneverled chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is an excellent story so far! You did a really great job with getting the pacing and style to match that of the actual books.

My only criticism is that I wished you'd broken the parts up more. It was a little bit off-putting at first to look at the summary and see "5 chapters" next to "105,000 words".
AD Lewis chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Wow...

Seriously, can't describe it any other way haha.

Andy
coloreyes chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This was one of the funniest and best stories I have read in a while. Just hilarious. Loved it from start to finish. Great job.
Renee20061918 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
There's just o.e thing to say:

BRILLIANT!
Elantrian chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oh my God I truly and deeply loved this fic. In fact I cannot even begin to discribe how much I enjoyed this, everything the characterization, the plot, the basic concept. It was all so damn good that I don't even know what to say other than that THIS right here is why I like you so much as a writer. Just know that if you should ever publish something (and if you deside to let us know about it) that I (and probably a very large mob of fans) will be the first to buy your work. As it is I am simply pleased that I can enjoy your wonderful fanfiction.

Blown away,

El

(And sorry if I came off as a creepy fangirl… I'm just no good at hiding my true nature;)
RocklifeDude chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
HOLY SHIT THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS STORY IS. I've literally spent 9 hours sitting on my bed reading this story tonight, and it was worth EVERY SECOND. Thank you for sharing, now if you'll excuse me I have to go and cry over how absolutely beautiful this story was.
astounded chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
That was simply... I don't know... I really have no words for how amazing this story is!

I would write a really long review, listing all the things I found great, but I'm a bit speechless at the moment
sophie chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
amazing i liked this better than the books even without the sexy scenes
Dai-kun chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Epic.
Autumn Skyie chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
You make me smile.
Doni chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
That was a hell of a story. Awesome work in the characters and a plot that had me guessing the whole time. I just lived the slow build-up between Harry and Draco. Wonderful work.
Anonymously.Me chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
WOOOAAAAHHH.

Extent to which this was amazing: 8 (sideways)

Extent to which this was a confusing mindfuck: 99.999999999998%

Really though, it was insanely clever. How everything slotted together in the end and it all added up... the part where Harry and Draco are fighting and it's partly out of desperation and confusion but somehow they're doing what they're MEANT to do to get out of that place.

I know with most stories you can just step back and say: "Oh, the characters are doing that 'cause the author is MAKING them do that, it's nothing special" but with this I felt a sense of urgency. Like they HAD to get out of the place and what if they didn't? I just loved it, it was so exciting, and engrossing, and there were the cute little moments in it (like when Harry is flirting with Draco in the library but he's telling himself that he's "just being friendly" and that last bit with the "next year") and it was just genius. Pure, fucking genius.

I applaud you, and I hope to one day write something as magnificently awesome as this.

Seriously, IT WAS AMAZING :D

I hope you have equally amazing things yet to come, thank you so much for writing :)
Sun chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
wonderful ending!

i could have died from laughing! the epilogue was too funny with lucius
lemondrops154 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Sigh. 3 I ADORE, ADORE, ADORE! this story :) And that twist with the wishing.. Never saw it coming! Brilliant :) :)
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »