Reviews for At Your Service
South-West 3000 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Wow! Excellent story! I loved the plot twist as to what it was that was doing everything! Very orginal!
RealAbsynthe chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
It was beautiful! Really! Quite a great moment.

It could have been more... Dramatic if Draco was in fact dead for a while, and Harry was only wishing that he was alive, and that could be the reason why he couldn't go out of the castle. But it would have been sad, so I prefer your version D

Sorry for my bad english, 'm definitely french and bad in foreign languages so...

Thanks for your story!
HerGoldenWings chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
God.

This story truly went beyond all my expectations (: I'm still amazed at all the twists - how you came up with these ideas is beyond me, but this story was truly inspirational :D
Sunriseonmymind chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
This story was so awesome that I stayed up til four in the morning just to finish it all in one sitting. You don't see mystery fics very often, at least not with the pairings I favor, or else terribly written. But this story was incredible. Not to boast, but I'm usually pretty good at figuring out things like these. But I didn't see this one at all until you had practically explained the whole thing. Like... Maybe the paragraph before you actually did explain it. Which is impressive. Okay. I'm going to make my girlfriend read this asap. Sorry if this review doesn't make any sense; I've been awake for like, twenty hours, and even though that doesn't sound terribly impressive, that is just really abnormal for me. I should probably have waited to leave this review until tomorrow. Ugh. Okay. Thanks for the awesome fic. :D
The Green Eye chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
That was awesome! And everyone lived happily ever after! :D
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I really loved this. Everything connected and was cohesieve, it was brilliant. A lot of authors have a hard time balancing the romance and the mystery and try to weave this humongous story but a lot of things just never really fit and are forgotten. This was well thought out and I'm glad I read it!
starkidranger chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This was such a creative idea! I loved how you portrayed the room and everybody's interactions. Especially Ron and Hermione, they were adorable! And let's not forget the infamous Harry and Draco! Their personalities were absolutely perfect! I guess the only criticism I could give is that it was so short! Well not really, it was actually fairly long, but I can't help but to want more! It was so good...
drarryxon chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This was the best story I've read. It was like reading a real book because it was so good. It could have been another Harry Potter book. I disliked how long it took for Harry and Draco to kiss, but I'm impatient. I usually give up on things when they don't heat up soon, but you kept me going. This was the most original idea I think I've ever heard. Thank you so, so much for writing it.
IsabelEmrys chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This was amazing! Such a unique plot with my favorite couple ever! Loved it! You're a really good writer. I'm going to go read some of your other stories now )
MissWendyJane chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
My favorite part - "Like I said, maybe he's just confused. Because you saved his life so many times. Oh! And then you spoke well of him at his trial. And helped free his parents and..." Hermione trailed off".

I'm sure it's true about Voldemort's underpants. :-)
anon chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This story was _so_ excellent. And I really had no idea what the resolution could possibly be. Thank you for posting, thank you for
The Walrus I Am chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Lovely story and wonderful, emotional finale. Very cute ending. Thanks for this.
FantasyFiend09 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Loved this! The mystery and magic were so engaging. I was delightfully confused for ages. And the epilogue was hilarious. I love "Lucy's" reaction to Draco being with Harry. And I love that Draco doesn't correct him. The whole thing had me laughing in delight. Which was much needed after all the mystery and suspense. Thank you for this!
Peaches Skywalker chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Now that was a truely amazing story ! The idea with the Room of Requierments is brilliant ! Loved the story ! Well done :)
Vampisandi chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I was so not supossed to read this, I was writing my thesis, but of course I fell into temptation .

It was SO AWESOME!

I knew the mystery was in the wishes, but I thought they wer only Harry wishes XD

*sighs*

So good as always *hugs her*

You are so AMAZING!