Reviews for At Your Service
Hepzheba chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Oh! :O I could never have guessed it was the room's magic doing all this! I'm really impressed by the original idea. A bit sad to see Hogwarts gone though :/

This has truly been an amazing story, so well-told and so smart. I think you really stuck well with the characters, too. Especially with Harry's wish to protect everyone. It showed quite well all through the story.

xx
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This was absolutely fabulous! The best story I've read in a very long time. No one was out of character, and the pacing was spot on. I loved the whole thing, and may have skipped class to finish reading. Well done!
Mister Jackkkk chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Amazing! And thank you for updating so quickly, I thought I'd go mad with anticipation!

Interesting theory with the Room of Requirement, I had a similar one, but couldn't focus on it long enough because of lack of attention and no one to contribute to my "Potter theories".

I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thank you.
Hepzheba chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I realise I've been a bad reader and haven't reviewed even though I've read every chapter as fast as I've been able too. I'm sorry. I do like this, though. I really, really like this. It's really making my head spin with all the questions. I've never been good to know who the murderer is in Midsomer Murders, I can't figure it out in this either. It feels as if the clues are given to us, but I can't put them together. But I really enjoy trying.

I like that Harry finally has figured out what he feels for Draco (at least some of it). I almost hit my head against the keyboard in annoyance in the earlier chapters when Harry just didn't understand his own actions. So annoying. It makes me anxious that Draco doesn't remember what he has done, I don't want him to be the one to hurt people and I don't think he is, but I can't help but thinking that maybe he is. I'm anxiously waiting for the final chapters which would come up today, yes?

I realise my reviews may lack things you would want me to say, but all I can think is: "what will happen? What will happen?" and to me, that is as good as it gets. I love being absorbed in a story, forgetting about eating and sleeping and even saying hello to my bf when he comes home (I may not love that part really, though... and he certainly doesn't.) I love when a story grabs me so much, makes me so focused that I forget my own life. And that's what this story has done to me the last couple of days. On bags from a book store here in Sweden it says "To read it so travel" and when I read good things such as this, I understand that saying. This is one of my favourite travel destinations.

Hepzy

xoxo
Nyx chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Brilliant! Totally and utterly brilliant! Definitely the first fic that's made me giggle like a first year. I love your portrayal of Ginny. The mystery is definitely something that's leaving me guessing. All I can think is Lavender might have something to do with it. What was she doing with all that free time? But I don't know who would make so many broad attemps to kill Draco when they'd have been much better off poisoning him or even bashing his brains in after he fell from that broom to make sure the job was complete. It seems like they just want to horribly injure him or maybe even just get him to leave the school. I would have, that's one too many close calls in a school year. I'd like to wait for the chapters to be posted up but I have a feeling I'm going to be making an immediate trip to LJ instead. I have no willpower. .
HerGoldenWings chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
So many twists I'm pretty sure I'm only keeping up with half of the plot xD
lilithaofsherwood chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
It's so great to get email updates about one of your stories, normally I just check your live journal periodically. And what a story! So intense and complex. Those sex scenes were HOT. I can't decide whether I think Draco did those things, but knowing your penchant for happy endings, and the character of your Malfoy, I'm sure he didn't intend any harm. Really looking forward to more! Oh, and Harry, so silly. He doesn't even have an inkling Draco keeps wanting to ask if he's even gay. Did I mention I adore all your stories?
AD Lewis chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Hot much? :p Love it!

Andy
Mister Jackkkk chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Cannot wait for your next update. _
The Green Eye chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Wow! Awesome chapter! I'm kinda scared for them but I know everything will be alright :)

Also I love the length of the chapters! I can just sit and read about Harry and Draco all day long. :D
thefeyrabbit chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
This story is so much fun that I cound not wait for you to finish posting it here, so I just HAD to hop over to Live Journal so I could finish reading the whole thing *grins*. AS far as what has been posted here so far, it does capture your interest, and is cute as hell. I will review again later after you have finished posting the rest :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Eeeek I love it :D

why do you combine the chapters? I love it but I can't imagine it does you any favours having to write extra at once.
Tres Mauvais chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I can sense that the story is barely starting, but I love it already! I loved how worried Harry was bout Draco when he heard Ginny's story, and that hug in the Hospital Wing was just so cute and weird and completely fitting.

And the last part definitely made me smile like an idiot.

I can't wait for more!

How long will this one be?
The Walrus I Am chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Wonderfully in-character, very funny, a really nice mystery too. I love this!
Kuraiyoshi chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Oh my gosh, this story simple does not have enough reviews! I would spam you over and over again in different anons, and I still wouldn't have enough words to tell you how much I love you and your writings. ;) Can't wait for tomorrow's update! 3
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »