Reviews for At Your Service
Nichneven13 chapter 5 . 4/3
This was my second reading of this lovely fic. It still managed to suck me in as if I'd never seen it before. Well done.
Robotboy chapter 5 . 3/30
wow. i loved it. i CANT believe hogwarts is gone tho. i refuse to believe it wont come back.
Robotboy chapter 4 . 3/29
just finished chapter 6. seriously who is that?! it doesnt seem like it wants to hurt people willingly? there are so much stuff going on, no wonder everyone is as confused as me. but its so exciting x) and harry remains oblivious as always. 3
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/27
oooh thi story is really interesting. i cant figure out at all whats going on. and i love all the small details. that a hooded figure runs around the castle, the map not working and that peeves gone missing gives me chills tbh :O i need harry to get to draco ASAP
DeenaTweety chapter 5 . 3/16
Wow. I was just totally blown away by this story! Well-written, well-thought-out... and also very sexy haha. Bravo! This was really brilliant and I totally binge - read it all day. :)
Loup-Cypha chapter 5 . 3/14
I love this story! It has a great plot, is thrilling, funny. To bei be short it's great! Very well done :-)
CarlitosLover chapter 5 . 1/13
That's why Draco would appear when Harry...omg and why he would black out right? Harry wanted to find him or something and Draco wouldnt remember how he got there he just showed up! Omg. This was such a clever story. How in the world did you think of something like that? Talented. Wow.
chtite chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Hello ! This was an incredible story ! There was too much slang for me so I had to check so much word as I'm not english native but even that I can say it was very well writen, the end as so good I never though about that ! This was perfect idea for the requirement room ! It could have been the 8th book of JK rowling in my opinion x) And love between Draco and Harry, just perfect because it was not the main idea in this story and in the same time every feeling was right and well describe ! At one moment I tought draco was not real, like it would have been the wish of harry him being there and that's why he couldn't leave ( but too strong maybe xD)
Thank you very much, I 'm not really fond of story in english most of the time because it's hard for me implicate myself in the story like I do usually but this one was just perfect and I went to bed at 4 just for finishing it ! Thank you again for the wonderful time you made me spend and I need to Had : Lucius being proud of his son for being with Harry potter and sacrifing himself : BEST JOKE EVER ! xD I laught so much ! Hopefully my roommate was not sleeping yet ! xD
Bye bye
ashleigggh chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This. This fic. This fic is so good. chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Great story. You built up Harry's denial well. I got a bit frustrated that the romance did not happen quicker, but then I think that the gradual mystery made it a better story closer to the books. I liked the reveal behind the room, but was a bit horrified at your destruction/vanishing of Hogwarts. Was a great scene between Harry and Draco towards the end too. Thank you for the story!
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for this exciting and enticing story!
I started reading this yesterday, in the evening, and when I was lying in bed at night around midnight, with only my mobile in the hands and the darkness all around me, I got this eerie feeling... as though there was something intangible all around me, somewhere, hidden, filling the air with a this ridiculously heavy sense of foreboding. My heart beat faster and faster as mystery after mystery appeared (with the action-heavy scenes very intensely written) and the links slowly formed one comprehensive chain... It was so skilfully written that after some time I figured "something" out and had this strange but strong feeling that, somehow, the castle itself was behind it all. I just somehow knew it was, it had to be - but why? How? And the solution of that was simply perfect. I am completely in love with this plot!
The only thing I have to add, and I think I've seen this concern in some of the other reviewers as well, is that the relationship developed just "a bit too quickly" - but, then again, it would certainly be difficult to develop the relationship more slowly while keeping the simply perfect pacing of the "Hogwarts mystery". I don't know how it could've been done better, but still, it leaves a slight (and with slight, I really mean *extremely slight*) feeling of dissatisfaction. (But then again, this might also be because I am, normally, not such a great fan of slash. That I read this story anyway says something in and on itself, though, because I'll only do that if the rest of it is well thought-out. And this one really is thought-out. I especially adore all the little details and side-stories, like the Hufflepuff Vampire. And the bit with the house elves, who are absolutely precious.)
That said, thanks again for this wonderful story!
aruana chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
this is the cutest thing
OMT chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
This literally gave me a rush. Like my heart was beating so fast and I was breathing so fast and I was laughing but crying at the same time and wow I think you broke me
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
The mystery of it all is just killing me now. I happen to be very intrigued right now.
Mayunaise chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Well, I discover your fanfics via the French translator Wynhilde. I was so enthousiast about your work I found myself reading At your service every night, before sleeping. I took me a long week and it almost was like if I was reading one of JK Rowling's book.

I loved the little story about Lavender werewolf and, in general, how you managed to organize your plot.

Nonetheless, I had little problems with the chronology, like the time it took for Draco and Harry to kiss or have sex. Wasn't it a bit fast ?
Okay, their relationship wasn't the main plot but it was like err "not enought developed" (I don't want to be mean, I just can't express myself better...). A bit frustating.

Thanks a lot!