Reviews for At Your Service
hidden shades chapter 5 . 3/4
great story, great plot, just kept me reading for 5h! love it!
princess-sick chapter 5 . 2/16
oh, the TWIST! I suspected the hufflepuff vampire, but the TWIST! So great. This could easily be the eight book. Love it! If you ever write a novel, please let me know, I definitely would read books written by you. I read all your stories this week (one of the better weeks of my life for sure), this one and sealed with a kiss are my favorites. Oh, the broom flight from the train was such a great scene, no wonder Pansy wanted to use it. Seriously, if you ever publish, let me know. Thanks for writing.
Yuki082 chapter 5 . 1/22
This was wonderful. Great characterization, interesting plot and wonderfully well-written. The perfect thing to curl up and read while watching the snow.
Thank you for writing it.
-Yuki
Always Confused chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Thanks so much for this wonderful story! It's one of the best I have ever read!
felicitycrandall chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I decided to go ahead and read this one for all the great reviews but.. Honestly? I'm bored.. Almost to the end and nothing has happened. Signing off.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
I'm not even one thirds of the way in this chapter, but my money is on Lavender. She's probably the one who's been trying to kill Malfoy. Out of all of them, she's the one that has more of a grudge. Please, she was "coincidentally" there to help when the Slytherin dorms caught fire? I will be very sad if it's not her in the end :(
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
AWWWWWW sooooo cute! .
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
uh oh
mirismalina chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I love you. I've got like 20 favourite drarry-fanfics but this is my new favorite. I've bookmarked so many fics and named them "fav fic nr 2" etc, but I've saved first place for a special one, and it seems I've found it. First place goes to you, thank you for this wonderful, exciting story. I cried a bit at the end, to be honest. And I smiled, laughed and was immensely intrigued whilst reading this. It is absolutely perfect.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Haha that was really great!
benzo-hime chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
oh my god this story gave me the warm and dizzied too many times to count. I love it so much! I also did not see that ending coming, which is a relief when it comes to murder mysteries.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I agree with others. This fic is different than the other Drarry fics, very original.
I had a great time reading. Thanks for writing this :)
emily chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Words can not describe how much I love this! The plot is amazing and so original. Also there are so many hints hidden within the story but you just don't realise what's going on until Harry does it's great!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Wow...!

I really wanted to write a long, very detailed review about how wonderful this story and how much I've enjoyed reading it, but when it came to it I can't find adequate words to do it justice. I'll have to settle with telling you this is the best story I've read in a good, long while.

Okay, I'll try to elaborate:

Realistic characters and believable situations. No character bashing(YES!). A romance that's neither rushed or horribly clich├ęd. Actually very funny (had to laugh out loud several times), but not over exaggerated and ridiculous. Original plot - a breath of fresh air in a fandom where there's at least 20 stories of almost every plot one can think of. Hints all the way through, without actually revealing the conclusion in any way (kind of makes me want to read it again sometime, just to catch the hints and wonder why I didn't figure it out sooner).

There are probably a hundred things more I could praise about it, but I can't remember them right now.

My only problem with this story is: what am I going to read now? Nothing's going to come close to being this good!
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
I cannot even begin to fathom how to explain to you how much I have enjoyed reading this story. It's not often that I find myself on the edge of my seat, my throat raw from either gasps or holding my breath, I can't tell anymore - and this is the first time in almost too long that I have enjoyed the immersion of text, turning from prose to pictures, to entire scenes within my mind's eye, and I'm immensely grateful to you for being able to fulfill such a drastic hole left in me from doing just that. I hadn't even realized I was missing it until the end, now, where I feel as if something that had been missing within me is no longer as Vanished as I thought it.

Or maybe I just Conjured that feeling by wishing too much, eh? ;)

Nevertheless, I love the characterizations here. I'd never really put any thought into Draco's perspectives concerning the basilisk (and other Drastic Measures that Required House Points to Gryffindor, for that matter) and it was really interesting to read such broad, sweeping strokes concerning the entirety of DA as a whole - everyone had good reasons to act or feel as they did, well perhaps not /good/ but /realistic/ at least, which is more than can be said for a lot of Drarry stories. I feel like this story has succeeded in where so many others fail - there's the romance, yes, and plot, yes, but they're not separate, and there aren't points in time where one is more than the other. Rather, you managed to make the entire plot turn around, using the romance as part thereof instead of a recurring subplot or this-can't-be-happening plot. It's absolutely amazing to be able to read; I'm floored, honestly.

And then there were the quips! The quips of long-time friends, people who've known each other for years, shared in-jokes, and Draco was never pressured to be friends with Ron, nor in the reverse, but they each recognized on their own cognizance that the other was important to Harry and /chose/ to not start too much shit in front of him to make him happy - maturity post-war, wow, I'm just so, wow, as I said before, I haven't the words necessary to quite quantify just how much I love this story.

(I think Hermione's "You've seen a poltergeist" quip so soon after Harry's failed-one was my favorite. It had me giggling for ages.)

(And those sex scenes, wow - I love the awkwardness and the hurry and the lust and, wow, it was just so nice to see something /new/ where they're neither miraculously skilled nor woefully underskilled, but rather just doing what feels right and you captured that really well, A )

Just. Wow.

Words cannot describe how amazing this story is; truly, from the bottom of my heart, /thank you/ for writing it.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »