Reviews for At Your Service
willowcutlerr chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
Ahhh, such a brilliant story! Thanks for the brilliant read.
willowcutlerr chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Poppysmic7 chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
I was downright giddy with love for Drarry, as always Ron never fails to make me laugh, the plot was intriguing and the destruction of Hogwarts was shocking and depressing and it's possibly the first time I read something you've written and thought "nope, not possible, non canon, never happened, I refuse to believe it". Hahah, I guess that 'Hogwarts is home' feeling runs too deep.
Cherweeze chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Amazing writing! Loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
I begin your story because I find a translation in french. I liked it but that was not finish. So when I find the original version I was happy and I read it. That was really funny and I laugh a lot. So thank you to write it and to share it :)
coke-river chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
this was so good and so sweet! I really enjoyed the buildup between Draco and Harry! Also the room of requirement thing was brilliant!
hidden shades chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
great story, great plot, just kept me reading for 5h! love it!
princess-sick chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
oh, the TWIST! I suspected the hufflepuff vampire, but the TWIST! So great. This could easily be the eight book. Love it! If you ever write a novel, please let me know, I definitely would read books written by you. I read all your stories this week (one of the better weeks of my life for sure), this one and sealed with a kiss are my favorites. Oh, the broom flight from the train was such a great scene, no wonder Pansy wanted to use it. Seriously, if you ever publish, let me know. Thanks for writing.
Yuki082 chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
This was wonderful. Great characterization, interesting plot and wonderfully well-written. The perfect thing to curl up and read while watching the snow.
Thank you for writing it.
-Yuki
Always Confused chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Thanks so much for this wonderful story! It's one of the best I have ever read!
felicitycrandall chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I decided to go ahead and read this one for all the great reviews but.. Honestly? I'm bored.. Almost to the end and nothing has happened. Signing off.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
I'm not even one thirds of the way in this chapter, but my money is on Lavender. She's probably the one who's been trying to kill Malfoy. Out of all of them, she's the one that has more of a grudge. Please, she was "coincidentally" there to help when the Slytherin dorms caught fire? I will be very sad if it's not her in the end :(
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
AWWWWWW sooooo cute! .
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
uh oh
mirismalina chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I love you. I've got like 20 favourite drarry-fanfics but this is my new favorite. I've bookmarked so many fics and named them "fav fic nr 2" etc, but I've saved first place for a special one, and it seems I've found it. First place goes to you, thank you for this wonderful, exciting story. I cried a bit at the end, to be honest. And I smiled, laughed and was immensely intrigued whilst reading this. It is absolutely perfect.
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »