Reviews for At Your Service
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Such an incredible story! Absolutely amazing.
MiranDuranDa chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I love this story so much! I can't believe I haven't seen it until now. Thanks for sharing, it was amazing
Amber Ice Fox chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Great story! It was a blast to read. :)
BlackNox chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Loved this fic! Really original and well written. Thank you so much for writing it.
bekah.james.3 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Oh my god, this fic has wrecked me. The mystery was perfect. The twists and climax were perfect. The slut was perfect. Ron was especially perfect. All of it! This fic is officially made of Win. It is the poster child of Win.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Brilliant! Creative and full of humor...even though the angst in the first several chapters went on forever. ") Thought answers were never going to appear. Nice long chapters with surprising happenings with even more surprisingly logical reasons, and a really good ending.

Very much liked this story.
IUSM chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
OMG. That was... amazing. A masterpiece, truly. I mean, I don't even have the English words to describe that fic. So I will say it in French: that was "├ępoustouflant", mind-blowing. The twist with the magic from the Requirement room that spread to the castle, granting wishes, was an epic idea. I love when writers are playing with their readers: I was waiting for an external menace, and it was in fact coming from the castle itself, brilliant idea. I was so much into the story that I felt like I was reading one of JKR's books. You're depicting all the characters perfectly, with depth and clarity.

However, I felt like the relation between Harry and Draco may have been a bit rushed at the beginning: they had their first kiss around 9 pm on the pitch, and then they were having sex during the night in the infirmary! XD That was bit fast for me (I really do like seeing the feelings grow stronger; though I know they may have had feelings before - especially Draco, like you said in the fic -) Harry fell in love in a blink of an eye (but who wouldn't, with Draco?) :P But you may have wanted to focus on the plot around, and I can understand that: this plot is a jewel (in French, I would say "il roxe du poney" [which means "it rocks a pony"; which is a bit odd, but is quite strong in French familiar language - and everything involving ponies without any sense is great, to me, that's why I love this expression ]).

Second (little) disappointment: I was expecting the castle to be retrieved around the epilogue. To me, it is almost like one of the main characters died... :( We need a sequel where they get it back! :)

At least, your epilogue is really sweet and promising for the future of the character, not like the one JKR messed up. And you could have been way crueler by making Draco's fear real (when he was saying that Harry's feelings were just created by magic; I would have love that, I may be a bit sadistic :).

I may have been a bit harsh on the last sentences, but don't bother, I get really passionate on things I liked (((loved))). Proof: I think this fic is ranking among the top 5 fanfictions I ever read (And I have read hundreds, I am reading fics of this pairing since 2008, I think) [And your "Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day" is already in this top 5].

Therefore, you should know that you made my week. Thank you for sharing this amazing work with us. :D
IUSM chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
""He's not dead, is he?" Hermione whispered as though she did not want poor Tommy to know he was dead in case he really was."

This line is just perfect. :D
Blissful Winter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is an incredible story! It remained a mystery to me until the very end. The suspense kept me reading nonstop. Your characterization is wonderful and the ending just made me so happy. I'll have to check out more of your work now!
Carling chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Where does a year go? I didn't mean to, but somehow timed my second reading so that almost exactly a year has passed since I first read this story. It's stood the test of time, and I was as enthralled with the storyline, the premise, and the characterizations this second time as I was at the first reading last year.

This time I spent more time savoring how beautifully you developed Lavender Brown and wrote out the ups and downs of her friendship with Patil. This time I took the time to really feel how the story changed in tone, growing more urgent and ominous toward the end.

And I appreciated how intelligent, observant, and intuitive you made Harry. Quite often he is portrayed as clueless and a bit thick. This time, he figured out the problem before Hermione did. I really enjoyed intelligent Harry.
BubbleOfInspiration chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wow, that was interesting and fairly creepy. The very first sentence made me laugh though. I love all of your work even though I avoid long stories like the plague, and I haven't reviewed yet so when I started this I figured it was time. It's also two am. I look forward to reading the rest of this, however!

...tomorrow. :)
Ann chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Maybe the awakening of feelings could have been more developped, but the PLOT, oh my Gosh... the plot! I missed plots so much! Fanfictions give us fluff and kink (btw your kink was not the best ever, but who cares, honestly?) but they forget plots. Yours was amazing. Really.
Thank you.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Friggin brilliant! So, my wish is that you continue to write, and that it will be more multichaptered stories to come!
valre chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Oh, the ending, kill me now, before the fluffiness gets me.

I loved this! Haha, at first the chapters were tripping me out, but 1st the end I actually liked how you got chapters within the chapters.
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I feel like whatever I write here in this review will fail to accurately express how much I LOVED this FanFiction. You have an unrivalled talent for writing engaging and twisting plots. I was so curious about the cause behind every suspicious event and you MORE than satisfied that curiosity! Everyone was written so in character, and the relationship dynamic between Harry and Draco was so believable. Thank you SO much for sharing this amazing piece!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »