Reviews for At Your Service
valre chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Oh, the ending, kill me now, before the fluffiness gets me.

I loved this! Haha, at first the chapters were tripping me out, but 1st the end I actually liked how you got chapters within the chapters.
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I feel like whatever I write here in this review will fail to accurately express how much I LOVED this FanFiction. You have an unrivalled talent for writing engaging and twisting plots. I was so curious about the cause behind every suspicious event and you MORE than satisfied that curiosity! Everyone was written so in character, and the relationship dynamic between Harry and Draco was so believable. Thank you SO much for sharing this amazing piece!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Great story, surprising twists. :)
Al chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
At Your Service is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this. I am in complete awe at your writing abilities. Your story line is great, the twists and mysteries are spectacular, and you had me hanging onto your every word. Your general writing skills, such as grammar and sentence construction, are amazing as well. Your story tugged at my heart and had my heart racing the whole way. I got teary eyed more times than I'd like to admit.

Please continue to write; thank you for sharing your work!
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
lol
when Lucius thought his son, Draco, servicing Harry for favor in regaining honor name of Malfoy.

Draco was ok for it since his proud seem so proud for him and mostly cuz his father promise to buy him a Firebolt lol
hana chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
wonderful story, i love it. glad that it has happy ending. cute harry and draco moment
Fickle Hippo chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
The end is cute _ Dracos parent's being proud of him I laughed so hard! I have to admit I had no idea why weird stuff was happening, which was wonderfully interesting. I was a bit scared in the office when Draco was staring at him, just like Draco I was a bit worried he had wished for Harry. But it all worked out! _ anyway this is wonderfully written and I will be without a doubt be reading more of your story's.
dragonweb99 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
OMG I just saw your supernatural reference in here "Though, if Dean wants to share a pie recipe with us, I won't mind." And I just wanted to say that you are bloody brilliant! Also this story is extremely interesting even though it is long and I can't wait to get to the good part (i.e. Harry/Draco) Forever Keep Writing

-Ann

P.S. Don't Blink, Always Eat Pie
uckpa chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Firstly, let me thank you for your great work. I am in the process of reading all of your works. Let me tell you that Draco/Harry were never my opt and in fact I dislike this pairing but, BUT, your superb writing has been keeping me glued to the screen. Now to this fic...
Your characters, and I mean all are more in character then they were through cannon books. You have a talent that unfortunately many do not posses. You feel characters so well that I had troubles distinguishing this fic from cannon. Even though many try but hardly ever any succeed. Your Draco was exactly what he was and should have been post war.
Also, your plot was perfectly developed. It literally gripped me to the point where I have spent every spare moment of my life on reading this fic. It turned from simple pleasure reading into needing this fic like a glass of water of a hot day. I did not suspect anyone up until very end. My only thought was, when Hermione tested Hogwarts on the presence of life and it turned negative that Draco was a gollum. Let me explain. I though that somehow true Malfoy has died but then he or rather his shadow were created because Harry wanted him to be. I thought that when Draco said "good bye" he meant that he finally understood that he was not real and that soon Harry would be gone. Aka, the shadow thought he in fact WAS Draco but in reality he was a memory, a pigment of Harry's imagination. If that was the case, I honestly would have cried because you got me to attached to the characters.
At any rate, i am off to read more. Thank you from Dramione shipper that you possibly have turned into Drarry shipper!
Maura16 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Bloody hell! What an incredibly well-thought out, intricately constructed scenario! I loved it. I also loved Ron and Hermione. They were so cute :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Wonderful!
LadyStiff chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
So... What can I say?
Perfect villain! Who the hell would have expected the school?!
I must admit I realized it was lavender who was the hufflepuff vampire when Harry fought her the first time. Not anything you gave away, just a lucky guess.
The whole thing came together so naturally and kept me in suspense the whole time. Just, I'm sure, the way you planned it

Loved it! Love you! Can't wait to read your future work.
Phoenix6975 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Thank you for writing this story. I loved it
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to rereading this masterpiece this weekend after enjoying it at H/D holidays 2011. It has the best action finale ever and includes great characters and romance to boot. And I don't understand why it has so few reviews over here.
zairre chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
its fantastic. so funny, harry not realising his feelings, while ron and hermione understand ...lol. and the plot was pretty cool too. thanks for the sweet end! :)))
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »