Reviews for At Your Service
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Very clever, nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is so on-spot with all the characters and the backgrounds.. It's SO...just.. Wow. Impressive...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Oh, dear lord... YES!
Jang LeeHyun chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Oh my God... this was really amazing! You success made me crazy for thinking who's the murderer! And.. it's it's amazing! And.. i don't know what to say again...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
I loved it. I couldn't stop reading till the very end. Exciting and well constructed plot! Well done.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
What a wonderful story !
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
OH MY GOD! This was absolutely amazing. The drama, the passion, the way it kept me on the edge of my seat! So great. This was outrageously well written and very suspenseful. I have never read anything like it. Errors be damned (not that there were that many in the first place). 11/10
MitsuKun chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
I loooved this story. And I love the Draco pining over Harry but trying not to show thingy. Of all your stories I read so far (I am prepraing to read all of them XD) this one is my favourite ù.ù
indi chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
As far as plot goes- this is one of the best i've read. So engaging! I loved it.

xx
Nichneven13 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
This was my second reading of this lovely fic. It still managed to suck me in as if I'd never seen it before. Well done.
Robotboy chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
wow. i loved it. i CANT believe hogwarts is gone tho. i refuse to believe it wont come back.
Robotboy chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
just finished chapter 6. seriously who is that?! it doesnt seem like it wants to hurt people willingly? there are so much stuff going on, no wonder everyone is as confused as me. but its so exciting x) and harry remains oblivious as always. 3
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
oooh thi story is really interesting. i cant figure out at all whats going on. and i love all the small details. that a hooded figure runs around the castle, the map not working and that peeves gone missing gives me chills tbh :O i need harry to get to draco ASAP
DeenaTweety chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Wow. I was just totally blown away by this story! Well-written, well-thought-out... and also very sexy haha. Bravo! This was really brilliant and I totally binge - read it all day. :)
Loup-Cypha chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
I love this story! It has a great plot, is thrilling, funny. To bei be short it's great! Very well done :-)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »