Reviews for At Your Service
psychoTeddyBear chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This story is brilliant! I loved the plot, it was well thought and done. The mystery kept me excited, something that sometimes is a little hard to do. So well done (again)!

And the HD 'addition' made it even better.

Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
So many questions, so much excitement!
ListingLei chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Beautiful...I am amazed that I finished this story in one day. It was such a joy to read and very clever of you to use the Room of Requirement in such a manner. I would have never thought of it. I love how you finally tied everything together, I can tell you put a lot of thought into the story.
random yet lovable chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
awwwwwww :)
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
WOW WOW WOW! This is the best story I have ever read! The plot is well thought and I just loved it! Everything added up to what had happened and the answer was there all along! I'm still so thrilled at what happened. Awesome job... I have no clue why you don't have more reviews... This story is a 'have to read' I will defoo recommend it! :D o and you earned my longest review I have ever posted ;D

A
charchar4lyfe chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It felt like I was reading a new Harry Potter book again. You really got into Harry's post-war life through action not monologue. Haha, really enjoyable story. It has got me all fired up about J.K. Rowling lol.
NineteenTwentyone chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Aaah! That was amazing! Such a good idea, what made you think of it?
And Harry and Draco had me awwwing.
I was so upset about Hogwarts though.
Gaomee chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
this. story. is. fucking. brilliant!
slytherindestiel chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Oh I loved it. Brilliant job!
HarrehPottah196 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was amazing! Great plot; I wouldn't have thought of something that brilliant. Drarry was sweet!. Epic story!(:
Maydice chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
That was something brilliant! Really good idea, unique idea of yours ;) :D I liked it very much :)
Plain J chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Amazing job! This storyline is quite unique. I enjoyed reading it immensly. The grammar is top notch, very unique storyline, and the mystery factor was awesome. I never guessed that the Hufflepuff Vampire was Lavender! Great writing! Keep up the great work!
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
As always, your Drarry fics are adorable and have plot twists that leave me on the edge of my desk chair while reading. I absolutely loved this one, like all the others so far, and it looks like another for the bookmarks bar! Maybe I should just bookmark your profile... Once again, great work.
Echo Vanity chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This is so amazing. Probably the most inventive and original plot I have ever read, apart from the original HP. Kept me guessing through the entire thing. Superbly written, funny and dramatic. And though I had tears in my eyes when Hogwarts was Vanished the hopeful nature of the ending made it better. Perfectly in character, just brilliant brilliant brilliant stuff.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
That was an amazing story, you had me totally fooled with the "a Dark Wizard has to being doing it!" line of thinking. I loved how Draco and Harry got together, I loved how this was a very original way for Hogwarts to be destroyed - unlike during the war, which is not very creative at all - and I just overall loved everything about it. It was amazing!

D