Reviews for At Your Service
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to rereading this masterpiece this weekend after enjoying it at H/D holidays 2011. It has the best action finale ever and includes great characters and romance to boot. And I don't understand why it has so few reviews over here.
zairre chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
its fantastic. so funny, harry not realising his feelings, while ron and hermione understand ...lol. and the plot was pretty cool too. thanks for the sweet end! :)))
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
i almost died!
you had me in tears!
Diddleymaz chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Very good
chishiki chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I must say, I loved this story. Eveything about it was extremely entertaining, I couldn't stop reading. The plot involving the Room of Requirement was something I've never read about, nor thought about before. Lavender becoming a half-werewolf was a bit of a surprise (I admit at first I (crazily) thought the "vampire" was Draco), but a nice one. Harry's crescent awareness of Draco, everything about how the Room's magic had escaped, how it worked, Rictusempra, the candles in the dormitory, people wishing people around, Luna and Blaise (though only slightly suggested), and then Draco trying to Apparate Harry away, their Christmas together and the last three paragraphs, all those were my favorite things. And I got so sad when Hogwarts was Vanished. I'm pretty sure they all felt homeless then. Well, that's what I wanted to say. Thanks for writing!
xlittlexmonsterx chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
holy guacamole. this is great.
kichou chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
this is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing baby :D
i love this very much!
DeiStarr chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I read this some weeks ago before I resolved to review everything I read here. So once I started reading it again and recognized it, I realised I needed to review it.

You're brilliant. The story's brilliant.

You're amazing blah blah you write like a god blah. ;-)
villivadelma chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
The epilogue was a bit cliche but otherwise a great story. The part about the magic fulfilling wishes was original :)
Sash37773 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You madame, have made one of the most memorable, most gobsmacking, most inspiring and most mind FUCKING fic i have ever had the PLEASURE of reading. I swear, i have read many (and i mean MANY) fics in this site ranging on different fandoms and ratings and this fic has topped EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND EXPECTATIONS! I swear my standards got so high after reading this that i cant read any of those usual cliche fics anymore cos it's just (ugh) THAT good! I LOVE how you tied up everything in the end! How some conversations come back in the end like Ginny and the blanket and Shagging used for stroll! it's just simply amazing! Then the RoR plot line. GENIUS! I dont even know how you would have bloody thought of all of that! Seriously, i got a major goose bump when i read it twice coz this time i knew what was happening from the start and daaaaammmnnn was i able to appreciate all the little details that i missed the first time :) words cannot even begin to describe the brilliancy of this fic and my only saddest regret to it was Hogwarts vanishing though i kinda understand why it had to go...it's just sad that all those years of memories and adventure are gone now (sorry very sentimental) and of course, you cant forget about the Harry and Draco moments which i just absolutely LOVED all the way haha Draco's got spunk and Harry is such a charmer. I swear i love your versions of them and i think their the best in the whole fandom. I wish i could hug you and cry on your shoulders just coz you've inspired me so much to write my own fics someday though i think i can NEVER match up to your level and i hope you get to make more brilliant fics like this in the future! :) i swear, if you were ever to make an original book, i'd soooo read it just so i can enjoy your wonderful writing style and brilliant mind again! :)) whoo i said too much...so hope i didnt over whelm you with my mushy praising and all haha :D
tearsofbreaks chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
MOST BLOODY BRILLIANT AFTER STORY EVER! the idea of the room of requirement going out of control and how everything fits in is amazing! one of the best stories I have read in a while.
dragonpotter30 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I LOVE ...
SN359 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
a brilliant plot idea :D
Though I do have to say I'm sad Hogwarts is gone :(
and that last scene is just adorable!
Carling chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
*****Spoiler Comments******

******Don't read my comments if you don't want the story spoiled****

This story was indeed as well written as all the other reviews indicate. Throughout there was a delicious hint of the ominous especially thanks to Harry's last dream and the fact Draco disappeared and the trio couldn't bring him back. Like others, I thought all this time that Draco had just been a conjured being, somehow, despite having been home and been at the trials. I thought Harry would go to the Dead Room and well...find out Draco's charred skeleton and realize that he had missed Draco's sweaty hand after all, and that the boy he pulled from the Fiendfyre the previous year was the work of the room's magic escaping its confines and granting him his desperate wish of the moment to save Draco, but via illusion.

I know some people would have liked something so horrible to be true, but I hate sad endings. I'm a soppy romantic and I loved your resolution. I love love love eighth year stories. Yours especially. I love the fact you tend to keep Harry and Draco inexperienced and each other's firsts. I do sometimes tire of them always being depicted as sex gods. I love their innocent awkwardness.

There were so many laugh out loud moments sprinkled in, too. I appreciated those in a story with such dark undertones.
splitthedeck chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Can I just say that this was absolutely and utterly glorious? Simply superb! The way you twisted the words and plots and story line was FABULOUS. I'm running out of words to describe this, but goodness, you are amazing.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »