Reviews for At Your Service
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
OH MY GOD! This was absolutely amazing. The drama, the passion, the way it kept me on the edge of my seat! So great. This was outrageously well written and very suspenseful. I have never read anything like it. Errors be damned (not that there were that many in the first place). 11/10
MitsuKun chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
I loooved this story. And I love the Draco pining over Harry but trying not to show thingy. Of all your stories I read so far (I am prepraing to read all of them XD) this one is my favourite ù.ù
indi chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
As far as plot goes- this is one of the best i've read. So engaging! I loved it.

xx
Nichneven13 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
This was my second reading of this lovely fic. It still managed to suck me in as if I'd never seen it before. Well done.
Robotboy chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
wow. i loved it. i CANT believe hogwarts is gone tho. i refuse to believe it wont come back.
Robotboy chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
just finished chapter 6. seriously who is that?! it doesnt seem like it wants to hurt people willingly? there are so much stuff going on, no wonder everyone is as confused as me. but its so exciting x) and harry remains oblivious as always. 3
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
oooh thi story is really interesting. i cant figure out at all whats going on. and i love all the small details. that a hooded figure runs around the castle, the map not working and that peeves gone missing gives me chills tbh :O i need harry to get to draco ASAP
DeenaTweety chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Wow. I was just totally blown away by this story! Well-written, well-thought-out... and also very sexy haha. Bravo! This was really brilliant and I totally binge - read it all day. :)
Loup-Cypha chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
I love this story! It has a great plot, is thrilling, funny. To bei be short it's great! Very well done :-)
CarlitosLover chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
That's why Draco would appear when Harry...omg and why he would black out right? Harry wanted to find him or something and Draco wouldnt remember how he got there he just showed up! Omg. This was such a clever story. How in the world did you think of something like that? Talented. Wow.
chtite chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Hello ! This was an incredible story ! There was too much slang for me so I had to check so much word as I'm not english native but even that I can say it was very well writen, the end as so good I never though about that ! This was perfect idea for the requirement room ! It could have been the 8th book of JK rowling in my opinion x) And love between Draco and Harry, just perfect because it was not the main idea in this story and in the same time every feeling was right and well describe ! At one moment I tought draco was not real, like it would have been the wish of harry him being there and that's why he couldn't leave ( but too strong maybe xD)
Thank you very much, I 'm not really fond of story in english most of the time because it's hard for me implicate myself in the story like I do usually but this one was just perfect and I went to bed at 4 just for finishing it ! Thank you again for the wonderful time you made me spend and I need to Had : Lucius being proud of his son for being with Harry potter and sacrifing himself : BEST JOKE EVER ! xD I laught so much ! Hopefully my roommate was not sleeping yet ! xD
Bye bye
ashleigggh chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This. This fic. This fic is so good.
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Great story. You built up Harry's denial well. I got a bit frustrated that the romance did not happen quicker, but then I think that the gradual mystery made it a better story closer to the books. I liked the reveal behind the room, but was a bit horrified at your destruction/vanishing of Hogwarts. Was a great scene between Harry and Draco towards the end too. Thank you for the story!
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for this exciting and enticing story!
I started reading this yesterday, in the evening, and when I was lying in bed at night around midnight, with only my mobile in the hands and the darkness all around me, I got this eerie feeling... as though there was something intangible all around me, somewhere, hidden, filling the air with a this ridiculously heavy sense of foreboding. My heart beat faster and faster as mystery after mystery appeared (with the action-heavy scenes very intensely written) and the links slowly formed one comprehensive chain... It was so skilfully written that after some time I figured "something" out and had this strange but strong feeling that, somehow, the castle itself was behind it all. I just somehow knew it was, it had to be - but why? How? And the solution of that was simply perfect. I am completely in love with this plot!
The only thing I have to add, and I think I've seen this concern in some of the other reviewers as well, is that the relationship developed just "a bit too quickly" - but, then again, it would certainly be difficult to develop the relationship more slowly while keeping the simply perfect pacing of the "Hogwarts mystery". I don't know how it could've been done better, but still, it leaves a slight (and with slight, I really mean *extremely slight*) feeling of dissatisfaction. (But then again, this might also be because I am, normally, not such a great fan of slash. That I read this story anyway says something in and on itself, though, because I'll only do that if the rest of it is well thought-out. And this one really is thought-out. I especially adore all the little details and side-stories, like the Hufflepuff Vampire. And the bit with the house elves, who are absolutely precious.)
That said, thanks again for this wonderful story!
aruana chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
this is the cutest thing
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »