Reviews for Reunion
Angelstarshimmer chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
wow great story I hope there is more to come!
tinyfingers chapter 12 . 10/30/2004
i liked it and paradise very nice.
Miracle2002 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Another great story! Maybe you should have written Pearl Harbor!
SuziWan chapter 12 . 1/7/2003
Tee hee, Gooz has a wife? No way! lol I just thought that was funny, but anyways. I really liked your story! please write more stories
Orlha Chloe chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Love the plot so far. As usual, I also enjoy reading the little tidbits of detail you put in your work to accompany your dialog. I cannot wait to read more.

-Orlha
Dylan Shelby chapter 12 . 7/30/2002
I LOVE your stories!

I would have told you sooner, but I haven't had a chance to review. First I had to read all your stories, which took a while. Work tends to limits one's reading time.

Then last night when I had time, there was a storm. Who knew you could have that kind of storm in Texas in July?

Anyway I just wanted to say that I am a big admirer of yours. I love your series. In my OH SO HUMBLE OPINION this would have been great for the movie!

You rock and I hope you continue to write!

Dylan.
Dylan Shelby chapter 12 . 7/30/2002
I was so excited when I saw your first story because lets face it, I'm a Rafe/Evelyn fan. So I set about reading all your stories. Unfortunately I wasn't able to that as quickly because of some nasty thing called work.

Then I tried last night and it started to rain. Who knew that Texas would have a thunderstorm like that at the end of July?

All that to say is that your stories are AWESOME! I loved each and everyone of them. They are wonderful and I am glad that you decided to write more. You wonderful at it and I just loved the stories.

Dylan.
Nestrik chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Please r&r Sapphire Sun's "Praise the Rising Sun"
Book-Master chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
I havn't got to read this first chapter the best I could, but I just wanted to really answer the qustion about his age. Acctually, you can be drafted up to 35 and still fight up to 45, unless your a high ranking officer such as a Admiral or General.
RoxyAngel chapter 8 . 6/19/2002
more more more! please write more!
Traci chapter 8 . 6/14/2002
I love it. Please keep writing.
RFK chapter 7 . 6/12/2002
Is Rafe in the Army Reserves by this time? If so, I can see him being called up to serve during the outbreak of theh Korean War. Hoever, I think he would be ocnsidered too old at the age of 34, to serve in combat.
Meme-Ann chapter 7 . 6/12/2002
I love the goodbyes to Betty,Billy, Anthony and Joe. That's so sweet.
bunnyranch chapter 6 . 6/3/2002
Great Story! Danny and Sandra are so cute together! It was sad to imagine them all on the beach. glad someone remembered Joe, (did anyone know that the actor that played Joe is the same one that played Warner in Legally Blonde? He was cuter in Pearl Harbor, lol)
memehartnett chapter 5 . 5/27/2002
This is really good. Red is my favorite of the make characters in the movie bcause he's so sweet. I'm glad he's fnally getting over Betty, he deserves too.