Reviews for Back Again
TheBronxZhu chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Great story! I always felt "Things Change" wasn't so complete; I believe that this is one of the best TT stories I've ever read! Keep up the great work!
PenWonder22 chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
This is fabulous! I like the ending, good job!
BBxRAEshipper chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
I didn't like it. Seriously i mean why didn't Raven feel a little jealous AND Y WOULD SHE SAY BB LIKE HER LITTLE BRO? I mean y couldn't Raven be the PRETTYIST GIRL OF THE PROM? tErRA SUCK A LOT OF SHIT FOR SURE!
Sorry i just really HATE THAT BITCH!
remedial-chaos-theory chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Perfection. One of the best executed stories I've read. This hit me hard. Well done.
remedial-chaos-theory chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
I actually could not stop laughing when Kira told Raven Robin was cute.
XxSpunkGurlXx chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
great story! i believed ryan was a deceiving, lying jerk the whole time; poor terra! the story overall was awesome! continue writing!
beaniek4 chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
Great job! I really liked it! ;D
Terra-Machigai chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Okay, so that chapter was just kinda perfect. Like it seriously felt like I was listening to BB's thought process. And he didn't want to acknowledge that he had to move on until he absolutely had to. So yes, that was seriously awesome. It kind of reminded me of The Old Man and the Sea, how so much work and hope was put into something that ultimately amounted to nothing but the usual. So honestly, great job.
AzelmaandEponine chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
This was really good! I feel a bit sad that BB and Terra didn't end up together, though.
crazynerd chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I really like this story. I'm not a huge terra fan but I really like how you portrayed her. Well actually all the titans. You did an incredible job of continuing where the episodes left off. In my opinion you would make a great writer for teen titans. But anyways you got their personalities down pat. Terra is confused rather than just evil. I'm glad that distinction was made. Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter
Terra-Machigai chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter. Poor Beast Boy! T.T And the good ol' kiss the guy and inconspicuously obtain evidence that he's a drug dealer trick was well done. lol
AzelmaandEponine chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Chalant chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
i really lik Raven and Robin together so in the earlier chapters when Raven said Robin was her date I couldn't help but smileā€¦LOL! Maybe u can make them together along with BB/Terra :) LOL Again!
Terra-Machigai chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Ooh. "The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." lol Nice chapter. I could see Terra and Raven trying to be inconspicuous at the end. I have a kind of silly question: is Robin wearing his mask? 'Cause he'd either be really obvious or do something he's never done before... Can't wait to see how this story plays out! :)
KT chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
this id such a good fan fic! a lot better then other ones i have read for teen titans :)