Reviews for Love is a Disease
Yay! I'm happy for Matthew! And I hate to play the grammar cop but its *hockey* chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Woah woah woah. Dude. They freaking kissed (slightly). Why'd you stop writing this holy crap this was getting so good. Ugh I'm gonna die now because I dont know what's gonna happen you hear that, IM GONNA DIE NOW! YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT FAN!
readingpower chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
I don't think the plot of the story was that uneven, but I can tell how your writing improved the more you wrote. The characters had more depth in the later chapters, there was more description, and the reactions were all around more believable. You also stopped constantly referring Canada as similar to a girl (which is more of a pet peeve than anything) and gave Hungary more depth when you mentioned her missing Canada. I hope that if you ever restart this that it will become something you can be proud of, because even though this story had problems, every story does.
fangirlHetalia chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Awwwww! So cute! XD I thought it was really good so far... (sad pouty face) Well I guess I can understand thou but I'll still hope for you to continue it in the future when your ready and stuff...(No pressure! Lol) Please continue to write some more awesome stories! :D
Blood of Alice chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hello. I don't review much, but I thought I'd say something for this.
I thought this story was wonderful. The issue on homophobia was captured, and much of the internal struggles shown for the characters were nicely done. I also loved the gentle build up of anything considered romantic between Matthew and Ivan. It wasn't rushed at all, there was a lot of healing and trust built, and a slow acceptance of emotions. I'm a little sad Gilbert turned out to be so cruel, but the reasons behind it were plausable.
I'm really sad you're not properly satisfied with this story, when it's so obvious by the massive amount of feedback by readers that it's a great story. Twelve chapters, not counting your author's note, got you 150 review. That's awesome.
I honestly and sincerely hope you continue this stor y. I really, really do because it's a wonderful little piece of fiction that deserves an ending.
kullotte chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
This story is really good. Cliche is good sometimes. I honestly don't have a problem with your writing style but we all have creator's disease and think everything we write just isn't good enough ;b

I do hope you get back to writing this though. It touches a very big issue on homophobia that is only so true.

You really got the feelings down. Even the actions of the students towards Matthew. Something similar happened to a gay friend of mine so I know.

This story is so heart breaking it makes me want to just sit down and cry. I'm really really hoping that you do get back to it. If you don't, that is your choice. I will follow this just in case :)
nyannine chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Yayyy for chibi Natalia! Yaaayyy!
YaoiFangirl4Life1 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
My poor baby! I wish people weren't this cruel in real life, but they are. If Canada was real I'd be his gf if he were straight and his bff if he were gay. I'd still love him either way.
theacer250 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Ah why I actually like the story. Will you maybe ce back to it in the future
Stella laLuna chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I cry.
I cry so hard. I love this story and I pray some day you'll continue it, but right now I'm thankful for what you have written.
Phayzer chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh man, you know how long it took me to find a Hetalia fic as awesome as yours? Hopefully not cause that would make you a stalker like Gil, but it took a bloody long time! This was AMAZING in every way (Though I found it kinda weird how it kept skipping from past-tens to present-tense), and you know what? I usually hate high-school AU'S! I was so surprised at how much I loved this and how late I stayed up reading the shiit out of it! I love sleep but apparently I love this more! I don't even love my sister more than sleep! I DON'T EVEN SHIP!
God the emotion! Especially in the first few chapters! The way they were all in-character and just the way you described everything in a fluid writing style just let me fall into Mathew's problems and sympathize to the max, as if he were someone I would actually meet at my school. The constant change of the different problems and (More less) good times made it exiting to get past every line break!
*Takes breath*
So, with that said, I respect your opinion to ditch this fic. I know from experience that bull-shiiting your way through writing is probably the hardest (Though most fun) way to write. But I really couldn't tell that you were.
That is what I would say if I cared about your feelings. Knowing you were bull-shitting only made this the more exiting!
I'm crying. It's all your fault.
You can apologies by considering taking the fic baaack. You could plan it so you don't stress!
Oh look, I'm actually so desperate as to try and talk you in to doing more.
Is it working?
unprofessional ninja chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
yup imma cry i love this fanfic so much and i check all the time to see if it updates and the i saw 20 hours ago but it was say its quitting this was such a great story and i loved it but oh well i guess
lysaalovely chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
But this was my favorite fan fiction. :(
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Genevievevictoria chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
my feels, so many of them. keep up the awesome stories. :D