Reviews for Memoirs of a SeeD
Ashbear chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Okay, you killed Squall. There is nothing else to say through my tears... bad, bad, bad author. All right seriously, very good job... although, again, you killed SQUALL! The letter was so sad and poignant. Maybe in not knowing exactly what he did it gave the vignette more of mysterious feel, rather than revealing too much. If it is a continuation of the first story, we can assume that something happened in Winhill and Rinoa and Squall were discovered. Only because you mentioned the tie in with the Shumi. Although, since you mention Squall there, one would figure that this was before... Or there is my other theory: SQUALL IS NOT DEAD. Only because I like that one, and they only faked his death so that people would leave him and Rinoa alone...then they move to Winhill. Which after Seifer saw how much those two loved each other, he went to Quistis with the Shumi... Yes, I have had caffeine and an overactive imagination. It would work though, technically, right?
Ashbear chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I liked the concept of Quistis living with the Shumi; it shows a stark contrast to the military life she was fleeing. Also, enjoyed how Seifer didn’t right out saying he made SeeD, as I would think he would take the indirect approach sometimes. Now, of course, where will they live? Hehe...picturing Seifer and Sculptor arguing over herbal tea is quite the image. Loved the history you put behind Quistis’ character. :)
Wind Maester chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Review for Chapter 1:

It definitely has a nice touch to it, and I like the way you bring Quistis out to the world, instead of staying in Garden, though it makes her sound lonely. About Seifer's appearance, I think it's a little too abrupt, unless you can say that they have been in contact, and that they are in love, otherwise the marrying part sounds quite out...

Review for Chapter 2:

Hey, I love the letter Squall wrote for Rinoa, the angst and the pain that was portrayed, and finally killed by his Matron... it was gripping at my heart when I read this. But maybe you can write about how he had betrayed Garden, like a memory lane in prison, so that the chapter wouldn't be so short?
Malice Shaw chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
My jaw just broke my toes...

How.. horrible to have Edea the one to kill him..

Dudette; Kill Cid next. Same difference!

Excellent work.. And all I can say is.. WHOA.
Malice Shaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I noticed something in what I've reda; You have a very clear outlook, and a lovely way of writing. It's crisp and different, not something I've read in a long time. This chapter is a perfect example of it; You don't know until the end that you either love it or hate it. I, the former. Very sweet fic )
Lemon With Silver chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
:::Wicked Smile:::

I saw in your bio you like Yuri. You might want to look at some of my stuff. It's some great smutt.
Alonia Everclear chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
How sad :(
reveileb maerdyad chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
wow, i had no idea rinoa had such flexible vocal chords...! kidding aside, that was a great addition to your memoirs - short but sweetly sentimental. )
Trista-Selphie chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
How pretty!

-Trista
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
really good, reminded me of Quistis a whole lot! you could've dragged the ending a bit longer, though...;)
Jesse chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
You know I like everything you write. You just amaze me with each new story.
Alonia Everclear chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
WONDERFUL! You know i love your writing! More please?
Athena88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Awwwwwwwwww, this is so sweet!I love this fic!
Jacks chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I really liked the way you prtrayed Quistis. Not a lot of fics have her leave the Garden to accomplish something else. It showed what an independent woman she is. Please, write some more *Salutes*

Huggles . ,

Jacks
Saravien chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
well, hmmm, that was a little abrupt. No date, co courtship, just stroll in and hey, Quis, want to marry me? Surely there is some more explanation. Please?