Reviews for Appetizers
TheShadowOfTheWickerMan chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Ahhh, Peryite. One of my favorite Daedric Princes, right up there with Hircine, Azura and Meridia. I've found him a rather interesting Prince, almost an anti-hero on Nirn: using disease to right wrongs. Clever Peryite, gotta love him, right?
TheShadowOfTheWickerMan chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
You know, for a second there I was really pleased with Meridias description; her being all nice and stuff, but then I remembered doing her quest in Skyrim and remembered her being kinda bitchy, and the chapter didn't feel quite right.
And then I read the last paragraph, and I LOVED IT. It just seemed so perfect to see the contrast between her saving the butterfly and killing the leaf. Fantastic. ;)
Lumpycheez chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Aww, It's over. :( I want to read the dinner party NOAW PLEASE? *puppy eyes*

And also, I'm probably gonna stalk your page to look at your other stories! Yay!
DB Listener chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
By far my favourite chapter, believe me it's brilliant just like the others but this one was just amazing.

I love the mustache farmers and the cheese!

Definitely my favourite fanfic.
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Aaaaahhhhh...Yeeeeeeeeesssssss...Give the addict what he wants...

*slumps down into chair in pleasure*

May I buy a cheese plant from the moustache farmers? I'll perform a cheery musical to pay for it! WITH a Lute, I might add...I simply MUST have some cheese to adorn my doorstep!

Sigh...Guess that's it then...I guess you could say...

*puts on aviators*

...It's...Time for the main course.

!

Lookin' forward to the next story, lil chick! Or maybe I'm looking backword to it...Diagnolly? Let me check.

*twists head at impossible angles*

Hmm. No. Must be forward then. ON WITH THE RAMBUNCTIONOSITY AND CANDLE FLIPPING!

*throws elaborate feast centered around cheese, ranging from Eidar Cheese to Giant Foot Cheese, to even fermented human fat cheese. Oh. And Sheogorath brought the shoe-strings to eat with, bless his soul*
StarscreamII chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
This chapter was...well, Sheo. That's pretty much all I can say. There were so many little jokes in there...the mustache farmer...oh man. death by inside-joke laughter. jzhosh. and anyone who's familiar with the Shivering Isles knows about the sweetroll and the guy who ends up as a splat on the ground. and the cheese... and goodness gracious, the MUSTACHE FARMERS again! and in Sheo's epic accent...yeah. I might actually be fangirling a little. *retreats back into isolation corner and starts mumbling*
kkhaleesi chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
I think I may cry.

I've been with you this entire story(Though I was lazy and didn't review for like, the first two chapters), and I'm going to feel somethings missingD: This story shall have the honor of being favorited, which I do with finished stories I like. Kudos, friend:)

Now, onto Malacath.

Typically, he grossed me out, but I still liked the hammer, so I did the quest. Storywise, I like how you set a line between Namira and Malacath, so some sort of sense is made.

Sheogorath is beast. No other way around itXD. My favorite part was the whole week in, with the sweaters and whatnot. And the moustache farmers.

One last time:(For this story, at least:D)

Shadow hide you,

Lady Epicness
DB Listener chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
Yet another great chapter Farky. Can't wait to here from Sheogorath! Once again your descriptions create an amazing image. In fact your descriptions are so good I can actually see Malacath now! Great stuff!
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
Aaaaawwwww...Poor Malacath! :(

He's the ugly little duckling of the Daedric Princes...Or the Underdog! And everybody loves the Underdog, so TECHNICALLY, he's the most LOVED of all Princes!...Loopholes...Learned em at Harvard...Clavicus would be proud...

Isn't elevator music FANTASTIC? I imagine Nocturnal will be riiiiiight with ya...As soon as she's done with her lunch break and doing her nails...
StarscreamII chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Hey, I was too lazy to log in. You know it's me. I'm sorry I've been being mean lately. And now that you're doing your own paragraphs, I don't have an excuse to not review anymore...so, yeah. I hope this makes up for my mean and nasty comments about you and your face I've made recently. XP

Oh Malacath. He is awesome because he has a giant hammer. And, no, there are no undertones in that statement. Take your sick mind and put it in a pickle jar. Without the pickles. Oh. Pickles. Now you're thinking strange thoughts again. I don't know why I'm rambling like this. I like typing while I can't hear the sounds of the keys. I don't know why.

*does 50th review dance* I'M A SPECIAL REVIEWER! YOU FINALLY HIT FIFTY! *confetti explodes from suspiciously present balloons that weren't there a few seconds ago* Now I just have to get the same for my story... *cough**cough* glares at apathetic muse leaning against the wall. Muse shrugs and goes back to picking at peeling paint*
Lumpycheez chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
After I read this, it made me wonder if Boethiah would ever want me killed...scary.

Also, I really liked the last line, and I have no idea why...
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Aaaaaawwwwww yeeeeaaaaaahhh! Boethiah! The spec-ops gal of Daedric Princes! Ya want to corrupt the minds of children! BAM! Boethiah! Wanna start a plot to kill the Skyrim version of Lincoln! BAM! Boethiah! Wanna buy up Bethesda cheap? Weeeellll...You'd have to call up Nocturnal for that one...But start a Union in Bethesda's employee offices...BAZOOM! BO-EE-THI-UH!...That's how I pronounce it...
kkhaleesi chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Where have you BEEN child? You had me worried sick..:)

Now that I'm done with my mother rant, on to (Sort of) buisness, shall we?

I don't have to say I like it, because I've already said that. Like, thirteen times alreadyXD.

The Clavicus Vile one is good, especially the ending, where you find out they were playing chess... Oh Clavicus:)

And truthfully, Boethiah scared me, I wouldn't even do her quest until I needed my Ebony mail and that one Daedric artifact acheivement on the 360. Anyway, I don't know anything else to say, so... Pancakes I guess?

Shadow hide you,

-LE
DB Listener chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Nice work! I really like this story and I can't wait until the dinner party! I am also looking forward to the Sheogorath chapter, I bet that will be amusing.
Pevensie Fairchild chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
This chapter made me glad I kept Umbra. Clavicus can't get what he wants every time. (And Umbra is pretty bad ass.)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »