Reviews for Anonymous
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
God that was amazingly well written; tension build up, descriptions, character portrayals, concept. Everything just WORKED. Even more impressive is your ability to structure your work with so much depth and substance given that it's a relatively brief one-shot, one chapter story of 2,809 words. I'm honestly very impressed here (and being a Red Simons-expy that is SAYING SOMETHING). Well done XD
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was absolutely glorious. Really, properly fantastic. You have a brilliant knack for turning a phrase. You writing style is freaking exquisite.
Loved it.
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Sherlock walking past John made me giggle.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very good. I could see Sherlock doing this. Thanks for writing.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ahh! You are killing me here. Nice story, I love it!

Darn you, BBC, with your 3-episode seasons and ridiculously long breaks...
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Brilliant
Esther Kirkland chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Have you ever considered writing a companion piece to this? Maybe something like, how John starts out seeing Sherlock in every stranger he passes, and when he finally "give up" looking for his friend, that's the one time he actually sees him - and doesn't realize it?
LOL - if you don't, I might. :)
I love this fic, though. You have a nice voice, and a good way with description - not too much, but just the right amount to sketch the scene. I will say, though...the image of Sherlock with long hair and a scrappy mustache... it kinda freaks me out a little. :D
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow. This was . . . amazing. I hope you continue (I shall go look after this) because this was just super, brilliant, and genuis. Great job!
LoryLily chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
OMG this is fantastic! Update please!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
"But Sherlock Holmes is also pure boundless, manic, obsessive energy, and energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed."

Great. :)
Coseepo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
OH this is so awesome. Just the simple concept... it blows my mind. I love this. I LOVE this.
Quend chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow just...wow. It was beautiful.

Keep writing!

~Quend
PitOfDespair too lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Are you going to continue this? Please do, I love this first chapter:)

If only John knew the truth, but if he did, he might become more broken than he already is. And that would make me cry so bad, but you need to continue this story. Please?
fight-thedead-fear-theliving chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
As much as it saddens me, I like the concept of Sherlock living in the shell of his own body. Describing how Lestrade and Mrs. Hudson grieved was touching and John's depressing spiral definitely tugged at my emotions. John exchanging a smile with Sherlock without knowing it was him did me over though. Very good.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wonderful fic! Hope you carry on with it, would be great to read more