Reviews for Demons and Angels mix well
themortalinstruments14 chapter 1 . 4/13
Ooooo write more!
IcecreamChampagne411 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
please update soon! You have a good start to it, and I liked it. Though, it was rather short, (i've read shorter) I would suggest making it longer.
Kiara36701 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
You need to make another chapter. You did well to capture the reader's attention in he first words. I'm impressed.
Deathbringer88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I LOVE YOU JAKE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVRE
Loopyloola chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ooh! Does Beth end up with Jake? I've been wanting a Halo series fan fic like that for AGES! I really hope she does, and I suppose she has to now Xaviers dead.
Shadows chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I hope you update soon I really like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
oooh sounds good so far! update soon plz
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Its a bit far fetched as Beth is not like to just 'be mad' that he murdered everyone that mattered to her. But its a good idea. Creative :)
Hotness-and-music chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love Jake and Bethany so please update soon
Some-of-us-live chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hi! I absolutely love this, but I just wanted to make a few suggestions:

-Maybe you should add some more detail, feeling, not just dialogue and actions

-instead of saying 'Ivy, Gabriel, Molly, Phantom, and Xavier,' you can just say 'my friends and family' or 'everyone close to me.'

-When you have dialogue, but are not finished with the sentence, you should put a comma instead of a period. i.e, "Come in," a masculine voice said.

Other than that, I love this plot and I always liked Jake and Bethany together, though I'm a shipper for both them and BethanyxXavier
Daydreamer1019 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
well if you don't like it you don't have to read it i was writing it in front of my family. i'm re-writing it under the name of: "Welcome to the deadly Hades"
Jane Furfulbottom chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I liked the idea, but it was much too short, and Bethany was waaaaaay too much out of character. I understand that obviously people need to be out of character to add plot twists, but this was no offense, awful. There was not enough build up and Bethany would not have given in that easily, which is one thing I admired about her; she never gave up. Personally, I did think that Bethany should've fallen for Jake, if only to add some more drama, but it didn't happen and this was not the way to make it happen. I'm really sorry.