Reviews for It Started With Sweet Revenge
TamiLove chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I was willing to write off the coincidences in this story with your other one, The Half-Blood Prince, but honestly this is getting ridiculous. The situations are identical, the characters and pairings are the same. I'll give you that James isn't a complete ass in this one (yet) and Sirius is the one to get pregnant (not Severus) but really, this is just insane. I've never seen somebody do the EXACT same story twice- you didn't even change the pairing! This one's plot wasn't even comprehensive, much less completed and to be honest, both stories characters are so OOC, you actually get away with swapping them around, because they all end up the same one dimensional, overemotional, lovey dovey behavioral patterns.
In this version, your Severus and Sirius remained- somewhat-in character all of maybe four chapters. Then Sirius somehow got progressively more feminine and teary eyed, and Severus somehow wasn't the same demented freak who purposefully got someone pregnant to ruin their lives. I could've accepted that had you simply gone with it, but no, randomly Sirius becomes this stick in the mud who's so mature he doesn't do anything but sleep and eat, even though he literally turned only sixteen the day he found out he was pregnant. I understand that fanfiction is supposed to be about the imagination and things happening out of the ordinary, but honestly do you think any sixteen year old pregnant male who never once suspected he was pregnant even throughout vomiting all over the place and having mood swings like crazy, would be half as at ease about his situation as your Sirius? I mean, he was completely nonchalant! From what I understood of his Hogwarts days, Sirius was arrogant, bias and cruel unnecessarily. Finding out what Severus did and how he did it would've gotten (in my opinion) a great deal more than a few tears and a single slap from the same boy who AS A JOKE sent Severus out blindly in search of a werewolf on the full moon. And no, he isn't suddenly 'even' with Severus. Planning and premeditating getting a fifteen year old pregnant by date raping him at a party doesn't count as evening the score, even for the years of bullshit Sirius and the Marauders put Severus through. And I love Severus! I even thought your idea was clever and I'm not saying I dislike that about your story, its the way you glossed over that like any normal human being wouldn't have went ballistic on Snape, let alone the arrogant prat who hated him the most out of all of them.
And speaking of Snape! Why did he just suddenly stop being all sadistic and cruel to becomes this loving, heartbroken boy when Sirius turns him down? It wasn't even remotely progressive! It made absolutely no sense as to why he ever EVER thought he'd have a chance with Sirius. Mostly because, and this is from the vibe I'd been getting from your Severus in the first few chapters, Snape didn't even want Sirius like that! He didn't want an actual relationship with him! It was about revenge! Hell, that's what the title says! If anything I could've understood if Sirius (hormonal and confused Sirius) had fallen for Snape (somehow) and spent most of the pregnancy trying to convince him that they should be together. What I won't get is why Snape was the one to initiate a relationship when he'd made it clear he was only using Sirius from the get go!
This story has no thought out character or plot development, there was no understanding to what happened between the two main pairing or why they suddenly loved one another, there was no common sense in the matter, where Snape should've been carted off to Azkaban at the drop of a hat for screwing over, raping and forcibly impregnating one of the most coddled students in the school AND the heir to one of the most prominent families in Britain. And to top it off the story wasn't even original, not just for fanfiction, but for YOU!
I'm not trying to flame but honestly, this is completely and utterly ridiculous. And even though I'm not at all a professional writer or even a really good writer, I highly, HIGHLY suggest you work on your plot and character development. This story was so bad I literally had to log in and explain, first hand how bad it was. Which is terrible because even though your other story had near everyone superOOC as well, I really really enjoyed it.
Luna Midi chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Plz update soon!
ThatShotgunGirl chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Please update soon I loved this.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
am I the only person that's noticed that this author has released the same story 3 times now? all she does is switch out the names. if you don't believe me check her other mpreg stories.

To the author: you're a pathetic and unoriginal person. the original story wasn't that good to begin with, but the fact that you're whoring it out like this is truly despicable.
Annabeth Volturi chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Oh man don't leave it there too long please! I gotta see the reactions!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Uh oh...stand back he's gonna blow!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Fix the damn Sirius/Severus. Doesn't anyone now the first name is the one who tops anymore. So fucking annoying I read all this thinking it was a REAL Sirius/Severus and low and behold it's not and another writer is put on the list of not know what is obvious. Ugh and a pregnant Sirius is kinda an ugly thought, just saying
Queeny chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Is Sirius pregnant O.O ?
Good chapter anyway .
RambleSchapalon chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
D'awe! So cute! Please update ASAP! :)
RambleSchapalon chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
OMG. So sexy! uugh, that sexual tension that Sirius and Severus has... ;)
ScarySnarry chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I love this story! Please update or I might die!
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Good chapter. Please write more ASAP.
Yume chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Update soon...
Annabeth Volturi chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Can this please be the one where James isn't with Lily? One for when he sees her as an attention-seeking slut who's out to get his friends and acts as if she's better than others just because she's pretty and smart? I mean I like the drama with James but can you do just one where James is the good guy and not the bad one?

Yeah there'd be some drama where James can't understand why Sirius got with Severus but he'd probably come around at the thought of not wanting to lose his only friends for the sake of a dumb girl. I love the chapter, but for once can James be good?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Severus is too changeable. Yes, he is a teenage boy who found out his partner was expecting, but I've always thought that Severus would value family, considering he missed out on having one growing up. He wouldn't leave Sirius, nor would he use him like he did in this chapter, in my mind anyway. Still, it's your fic, so write it however you see fit. It's interesting irregardless.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »