Reviews for Blow Out the Candles
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I LOVED THIS.

I don't even like Andromeda very much, but this was just amazing. You capture her uncertainty and her rebelliousness very well. And those final lines - perfection.

Incredibly well done, Gamma! D
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love this. It perfectly conveys that sense of teenage rebellion - Andromeda knows she wants to rebel but in a confused way, so starts off just rebelling over small things like this because she just knows that she has to do something. I also liked how you showed her detachment from the rest of the family, with the references to Bellatrix and Narcissa. And I have to commend you for managing to get all of this into 200 words :)
BellaPur chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Such a rebel!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I like your story very much! Great job!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aw, what a significant little rebellion! Go Andromeda!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really like this! I love the way Andromeda doesn't really know what she wants, how lost and confused she seems, and how she feels so faraway from her surroundings, so detached - and the others seemed so detached too, completely unaware of her and the way she is feeling… Her sisters both busy with their own concerns, suspecting nothing at all, and Druella shrilly insisting that she should blow the candles, as though clinging to appearances, or tormented with her own wishes, but not really seeing her daughter… Andromeda's desperate reaction of rejection was very well shown. All in all, that was great insight, for all the characters… Well done )
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Love this! It's one of Andromeda's first rebellions, isn't it? Her first open statement of "I don't want to be a Black"?

Great job!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
And then Druella follows her and yells, you have made a fool out of me!

Lol.

Wow, I liked how ven though it was 200 words, I could really feel what Andi was feeling, Gamma you are great :)

Hope you do more, maybe Bellatrix or Ted?

Much love!

C.G.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Yay Andromeda! Keep defying them! XP

...somehow I just got a picture in my head of Andi singing Defying Gravity from Wicked... O.O lol

Liked the story. :) great job! :D