Reviews for Scattered Hearts
Mayuko-chan chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
It been one year since your last update. Did you drop this story?
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
This story is so cool! I'm glad two of them have been reunited. Looking forward to the next update!
Helen Star chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
This is really good! Keep up the good work!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
I love the story so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
This fanfic is perfect omg please update soon!
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Please keep updati
tellurium52 chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Nice plot!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
YAY REUNION! I am so glad that cloud has en back I am looking forward to the rest finding each other please update again soon
Mayuko-chan chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
First of all : thx you for this chapter.
I'm happy to know that 2 brothers have finally find each other.
I can't wait to read next chapter and to see if Leon can put two and two together. :)
I also hope Sora and Roxas will be found soon.
Shebajay chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
This chapter is great. I loved seeing Cloud and Leon's interactions with each other. I'm glad Cloud and Ven meet up and the scene of them meeting up was amusing. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
yay another chapter I have waited so long its good to know that they are getting together quickly but whats going on with cloud I am dying to find out please update soon .
ultimatedarkness chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Update soon!
Shebajay chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Seeing how well Ariel is doing was great. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Mayuko-chan chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
When I see that there was a new chapter, I was overjoyed! This time, it's Ariel turn.
This chapter his not my favorite, because I'm under the impression that I already know all of what happen.
But there is a good thing in it : it's easy to know where we are on "Aladdin history". :)
Thx you so much for this chapter!
I wish next on will come soon.
If I understand the way you write, it should be Cloud next time. :D Can't wait.
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
WHAT?! Please update, I spent most of the night up reading this! I have sacrificed my sleep to read this fantaboulous story. Please stop denying us this awesomeness and continue! LOVE IT MAN