Reviews for Betrayal is silver, Vengeance is gold
its-ackim95 chapter 20 . 6/22
I'm kinda of disappointed will never managed to get her revenge
Ang chapter 19 . 4/17
Really great and interesting story. The end gave me a feeling to be "rushed" a little but still great.

In my opinion, this story don't need a sequel (but it would be really cool if it had) but I just had hoped for a epilogue a little more substantial, with more detail on how/when all thing have deviated with this "reset" and so on. (and how the build up and the moment of the betrayal were changed)

And proof of your story impact on me, i must admit I passed nearly one hour after finish my reading to imagine an alternate ending. (The passage with Angelo had more impact on Will's mind : she let Himerish cast his spell to find a way to change this tragedy to be more "accomodate' to her. She had a way to keep all her memory and training (like the oracle), so she can prevent the treason. She stay evil but had hope, and pass from Chaotic Evil to Lawful/Neutral Evil)
nightmaster000 chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
This was a awesome and very enjoyable story.
shugo tensai chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Amazing story I love it so much. I kinda wish Will had succeeded I would like to see her as queen of other worlds as well as the new oracle.

St
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
Such a good ending for what seemed like such a sad story, I love it!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I love this chapter so much!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I am beginning to think that will deserved to be betrayed, what I mean is that maybe karma was punishing her forthe evil deeds she would do inbthe future, causing somewhat of a feedback loop, the punishment for the future evil, causes her to go evil.
Fragment of ring chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
I found this little pearl while looking for Dark heroine and I have to say I love it.
I can't help but think about what would have happen if will had been genre savy. ( Don't ask your enemies if they have a last word Before killing him/her)
I am also wondering ... Were is the sequel? Seriously if I had the time I would ask if I can take this stroy to make it myself so much it's begging for one.
" Silence is Gold, Truth Is " I would name it, Probably set during the trial of the oracle with the W.I.T.C.H still ligering on What happen during Arkantha. You can even move thing so that the Book of element start to act before Endarno desmise. ( Seriously Endarno/phobos is the best to wake up Will"hell"mina.)
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
AWESOME :)

i love how this played out! it was really well written and the ending was awesome as well!
XV-Dragon chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
Wow, glad i finally got time to read this fic again, looksl ike a lot happened since i started college. Can't wait to see whatthis spell is and what it will do (wonder if its a put Evil Will VS Old Will spell?)
dark nightmere chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
I think you should write a squal where Will rembers what she did and finds out that she is in an illstion of the real world while being imprisened by the conical after her failer to stop the oracle. I think Will should break out of the illstion and return to the real world with her powers restored she should seek revenge agenist the conical and try and conquar the universe. I think that Will should free Elyon, Cedric and merainda and bring them back to the fold in her army to try and crush the survering guardions and the conical of kandrakar so that she rule for all entiaty. I think as Will becomes darker she should rase warriors from other plants and other guardions connected by hearts from there worlds to try and stop her. I think finely Will should fight an enemy who is stronger in the light power than her darkness and should be defeated. I think from this defeat someone should come to Will with an arua just as dark as hers who should offer her power if she joins her army.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
Nice ending
LittleIsisFlo chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
so was it all just a dream or did it all actually happen?
Titantnt chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
...
Titantnt chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Yay!

Nice chapter! And the puns were well made.

But lets not waste time now. Time for the next chapter!