Reviews for Betrayal is silver, Vengeance is gold
lycan13 chapter 20 . 9/18/2017
Not the ending I expected but I guess I like it better. I'll look into that sequel eventually. If you like non-guardian AUs check out New Bad Girl In Town
lycan13 chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
They went to Nerissa!? Things just got a little more interesting
JayJ1756 chapter 20 . 6/5/2017
Absolutely amazing! I have been searching for a good dark will story for a long time and this is THE BEST one I have come across yet!
lycan13 chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
I stand corrected, Will is evil, and I love it!
lycan13 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
I like this story a lot already and it's only the beginning. Also, Will isn't evil, dark and an anti-hero yes, but not evil. I guess that makes Miranda a good guy and I always liked that idea.
I liked the whole Gaea thing to.
GhostFace95 chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
I'm kinda of disappointed will never managed to get her revenge
Ang chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
Really great and interesting story. The end gave me a feeling to be "rushed" a little but still great.

In my opinion, this story don't need a sequel (but it would be really cool if it had) but I just had hoped for a epilogue a little more substantial, with more detail on how/when all thing have deviated with this "reset" and so on. (and how the build up and the moment of the betrayal were changed)

And proof of your story impact on me, i must admit I passed nearly one hour after finish my reading to imagine an alternate ending. (The passage with Angelo had more impact on Will's mind : she let Himerish cast his spell to find a way to change this tragedy to be more "accomodate' to her. She had a way to keep all her memory and training (like the oracle), so she can prevent the treason. She stay evil but had hope, and pass from Chaotic Evil to Lawful/Neutral Evil)
nightmaster000 chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
This was a awesome and very enjoyable story.
shugo tensai chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Amazing story I love it so much. I kinda wish Will had succeeded I would like to see her as queen of other worlds as well as the new oracle.

St
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
Such a good ending for what seemed like such a sad story, I love it!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I love this chapter so much!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I am beginning to think that will deserved to be betrayed, what I mean is that maybe karma was punishing her forthe evil deeds she would do inbthe future, causing somewhat of a feedback loop, the punishment for the future evil, causes her to go evil.
Fragment of ring chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
I found this little pearl while looking for Dark heroine and I have to say I love it.
I can't help but think about what would have happen if will had been genre savy. ( Don't ask your enemies if they have a last word Before killing him/her)
I am also wondering ... Were is the sequel? Seriously if I had the time I would ask if I can take this stroy to make it myself so much it's begging for one.
" Silence is Gold, Truth Is " I would name it, Probably set during the trial of the oracle with the W.I.T.C.H still ligering on What happen during Arkantha. You can even move thing so that the Book of element start to act before Endarno desmise. ( Seriously Endarno/phobos is the best to wake up Will"hell"mina.)
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
AWESOME :)

i love how this played out! it was really well written and the ending was awesome as well!
XV-Dragon chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
Wow, glad i finally got time to read this fic again, looksl ike a lot happened since i started college. Can't wait to see whatthis spell is and what it will do (wonder if its a put Evil Will VS Old Will spell?)