Reviews for Crashed
fangirl01music chapter 1 . 11/28
I love how his mind is like a computer that has too much information. Poor Sherlock...
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 2/9
Great short story. I believe I read the other story you speak of and it was very different. It's not a unique idea really that Sherlock is so like a computer that he would suffer from mental overload and crash like one. Mycroft being family, and so involved with Sherlock's care would be obviously the person with the knowledge needed to bring Sherlock back, or in the case of your story keep him from crash by hitting crtlaltdelete:-)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is brilliant!
Woven Secret chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I absolutely love this! From the common phrase of his intelligence being both a blessing and a curse, this definitely shows the cursed and tragic side of his mind. Heartbreaking, but reassuring because Sherlock's got his big bro to look out for him. Good job with Sherlock's P.O.V. in this. That part was excellent. Keep up the good work.

A little suggestion, though. You may not want to use "you" so much, especially in 3rd person. Changing pronouns interchangeably can just be confusing for the reader as well as trying to address the audience from a limited 3rd P.O.V. The thought sounds rather generalized that way and the impact isn't as high as it would be staying in the character's head (with "he" or "she"). "You" can be more appropriate in 3rd person when the reader knows that its the narrator talking rather than the characters, but then that small transition would be to first person. Try to stay consistent.

But that's just a thought. You don't have to consider this if you don't want—you wrote we'll, regardless :)
orageux chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is really good. The idea of Sherlock not being able to COPE with his mind, to keep up with it, always has something fascinating, and you give it a nice little touch here by bringing his childhood in. I especially like the way you voiced his thoughts, all the little, racing, unconnected things. Great!
Grabeccer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This has GOT to be my ultimate FAVOURITE Sherlock fanfic EVER! THE BEST! I've been looking for this type of fanfic for...YEARS! GOODNESS! Thank you SO much!
IdrisLady chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow! You can really do this angsty stuff!
Miracule chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
FUCKING AWESOME. That is all. No, but seriously, this was a really brilliant idea. And quite in character as well. Very original, very well-told.
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Superb. I really enjoyed reading this, it flows wonderfully and it really helps me get a better grasp of Sherlock's mind, the way he thinks and how his intelligence affects him. Really loved the glimpse into Mycroft's relationship and view of his brother as well.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love Mycroft/Sherlock. :)
Europe28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ah, first fic I'm reading after the last ep of series 2!

I'm on a really big Sherlock hype now...

I love Mycroft and Sherlock's brotherly relationship, even after Mycroft gave away Sherlock's life to Moriaty...
rawr52 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012