Reviews for Set Fire To The Rain
Kayla chapter 106 . 3/7
After looking for this story I finally found it awhile ago I’m so happy I got to finish it no doubt I’ll go back to this story just to read it again I love this story you did a wonderful job making this story I look forward to your future stories xoxo
AnimeLover229 chapter 6 . 1/20
I like your story and all this but I think I will be reading it anymore because I just don't like your oc being so emotionally weak and its makes me so frustrated because she has potential to be great but she makes stupid mistakes and starts to act more and more like sookie which I already said last time annoys me. so, sorry for not being able to continue reading your story even if it is one of the few with godric-oc-eric parings which I love. and I hope you the best of luck with your story.
AnimeLover229 chapter 2 . 1/20
I like your story but I really don't like sookie's pov, don't get me wrong you got her 100% right its just that I always thought that she is slow and a little naïve to the point of stupid so reading her pov just makes me annoyed with her.
GypsyKitten chapter 106 . 3/21/2017
Great Story! I loved the plot!
angel897 chapter 106 . 2/3/2017
a rather exciting and thrilling story to read
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
if anything he wouldn't take it the wrong way. he probably say, go on continue. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
run girlz!
guest chapter 84 . 10/12/2016
It makes me sad that I am only reading this story now and am unable to support you with positive reviews. Nevertheless I hope this helps show that a story is everlasting and may not be a hit immediately but that doesn't mean it can't further down the line
Guest chapter 106 . 8/14/2016
Again I can truly say I enjoyed my time here
Guest chapter 84 . 8/14/2016
Ugh I'm so upset that this isn't the story line that True Blood followed
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
This is a great story. Very believable and extremely well written even without English as your first language
klarolinelover50 chapter 38 . 7/29/2015
Well that didn't make her seem pathetic at all, like what the hell? He says all that shit and she just reverts back to loving him? Sounds like stupid bullshit to me, she needs to grow some balls.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Ah. The 'tripped over a branch while running from a dangerous predator' cliche.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 106 . 7/16/2015
What a wonderful story nice
Jenndukefan chapter 74 . 9/15/2014
When I read the sentence that elementals are immortal I was blown away. So blown away I almost went ahead and write you a "whoa, Alyssa is immortal?!" comment. So does she show her age or is it more like a vampire where their age seems frozen in time?

I would love to know what power each elemental has. I need to go ahead and get back to reading.