Reviews for Set Fire To The Rain
Jenndukefan chapter 74 . 9/15/2014
When I read the sentence that elementals are immortal I was blown away. So blown away I almost went ahead and write you a "whoa, Alyssa is immortal?!" comment. So does she show her age or is it more like a vampire where their age seems frozen in time?

I would love to know what power each elemental has. I need to go ahead and get back to reading.
Jenndukefan chapter 73 . 9/14/2014
Oh wow! You were right with your prediction of tears flowing down my face. The last two chapters were real tear jerkers. So much so, my cat got up from her slumber bed to lick the tears off my face. Just like she did on the chapters that dealt with Alyssa pleading to Godrc not to meet the sun. I really love how you have portrayed Alyssa, Godric, and Eric and their relationships with each other. You really have created such a great masterpiece to me. Thank you.
Jenndukefan chapter 69 . 9/14/2014
I just read chapter 67 and chapter 68 over three times. So many emotions are running through my head and body right now. But the ultimate one is "you go Godric! You tell them that is all their fault and you tell Sookie that a true friend wouldn't have kissed the other's boyfriend." Even though he didn't technically say that to Sookie but just his disgust with them is awesome. My TMJ is bothering me again especially reading the parts of Henry and Alyssa.
Jenndukefan chapter 68 . 9/14/2014
I am still here following the story and so engrossed in it that I haven't stopped for any break...you got my heart racing
Jenndukefan chapter 51 . 9/13/2014
I am loving this side of Eric. I also love how you really delved in on the emotion/shock/horror that the four of them experienced after seeing Russell kill the news anchor in less than a second in a particularly gruesome manner
Jenndukefan chapter 47 . 9/13/2014
Another awesome chapter...I am rocking back and forth on my bed barely hanging on...

Alyssa is right: they just get deeper and deeper into trouble.
Jenndukefan chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
Oh my! You were so right in how I might freak out with the way things end and I am nowhere near the ending but ggeeeezz I am having major anxiety already! I like how you are adding so much more of the emotional aspects between Godric, Eric, and Alyssa. Here I go into the next chapter.
Jenndukefan chapter 45 . 9/13/2014
Holy shit! Alyssa wanted Godric to bite her first! Oh my I didn't see her conversation with Godric coming. And when the Magister was so hoping to torture someone's human he was all disappointed. You got my mouth open and I am going to stop writing this review so that I can go ahead and get started on the next chapter!
Jenndukefan chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I am so glad that you kept Godric alive. I was crying so much that my cat came up to me and licked my tears.
Jenndukefan chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
It's been a few hours since I started reading it. I know that you are probably completely finished with writing it so this belated review might not mean that much to you. But I have only put my iPad down once (for about five minutes tops) so I just wanted to let you know how much I have been enjoying it.
Jenndukefan chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Although I am looking forward to Godric...I really really really hope you don't kill him...but it's too late since you have written over 100 chapters now.
Jenndukefan chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Love the chapter and what you changed
Jenndukefan chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Still going like the energizer bunny. I guess that is one good thing about reading this story so long after originally written: the cliffhanger only last as long as it takes for me to hit the next button.
Jenndukefan chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I am reading this quite a while after you wrote it. But this story has me transfixed and it only has been a couple of chapters that I have read. Of course I will admit my fondness for everything Godric and Eric. I never even watched True Blood until right before season 7 and then I quickly caught up and watched every episode. I hated Godric meeting the sun...I don't know if he will or not in your story but I kist wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this.
loretta57 chapter 85 . 9/3/2014
a lot of people read a story and forget to review im one of them i get into a story and just go to the next one sorry