Reviews for Set Fire To The Rain
QueenElisabeth chapter 106 . 3/21
Great Story! I loved the plot!
angel897 chapter 106 . 2/3
a rather exciting and thrilling story to read
if anything he wouldn't take it the wrong way. he probably say, go on continue. lol
run girlz!
guest chapter 84 . 10/12/2016
It makes me sad that I am only reading this story now and am unable to support you with positive reviews. Nevertheless I hope this helps show that a story is everlasting and may not be a hit immediately but that doesn't mean it can't further down the line
Guest chapter 106 . 8/14/2016
Again I can truly say I enjoyed my time here
Guest chapter 84 . 8/14/2016
Ugh I'm so upset that this isn't the story line that True Blood followed
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
This is a great story. Very believable and extremely well written even without English as your first language
klarolinelover50 chapter 38 . 7/29/2015
Well that didn't make her seem pathetic at all, like what the hell? He says all that shit and she just reverts back to loving him? Sounds like stupid bullshit to me, she needs to grow some balls.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Ah. The 'tripped over a branch while running from a dangerous predator' cliche.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 106 . 7/16/2015
What a wonderful story nice
Jenndukefan chapter 74 . 9/15/2014
When I read the sentence that elementals are immortal I was blown away. So blown away I almost went ahead and write you a "whoa, Alyssa is immortal?!" comment. So does she show her age or is it more like a vampire where their age seems frozen in time?

I would love to know what power each elemental has. I need to go ahead and get back to reading.
Jenndukefan chapter 73 . 9/14/2014
Oh wow! You were right with your prediction of tears flowing down my face. The last two chapters were real tear jerkers. So much so, my cat got up from her slumber bed to lick the tears off my face. Just like she did on the chapters that dealt with Alyssa pleading to Godrc not to meet the sun. I really love how you have portrayed Alyssa, Godric, and Eric and their relationships with each other. You really have created such a great masterpiece to me. Thank you.
Jenndukefan chapter 69 . 9/14/2014
I just read chapter 67 and chapter 68 over three times. So many emotions are running through my head and body right now. But the ultimate one is "you go Godric! You tell them that is all their fault and you tell Sookie that a true friend wouldn't have kissed the other's boyfriend." Even though he didn't technically say that to Sookie but just his disgust with them is awesome. My TMJ is bothering me again especially reading the parts of Henry and Alyssa.
Jenndukefan chapter 68 . 9/14/2014
I am still here following the story and so engrossed in it that I haven't stopped for any break...you got my heart racing