Reviews for Schooled
Nishkaxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I read this story ages ago and I could never found it again but now I've found it and im so happy!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Nice, nice, nice, NICE! Is the sixth part of this story already online? Because I can't seem to find it, and I reaaaaally want to know (well, I can guess how it will end), but I want to read it as well :D
evilbananalol chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OhMyGod where is the sixth part? The cliffhanger is killing me! What happens and how do they end up? This story is pretty freaking amazing. Can't wait for the last installment :)
CrimsonEchoM chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
When are you going to post the next part? I really like it and I cant wait for the next part.
HEARTLESS angel.Sephiroth chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Omg that was so hot. Please write the final one quickly! I want to see if you can make the final one even better ;D
Please update soon!
Cheers :)
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, Jesus Christ! IN THE GREAT HALL!?

I've actually actively searched for AT LEAST a one-shot where wanking in a classroom happened...just never thought I would find it so innocently tucked in with the rest of your stories. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Cannot wait for the last installment! that was mind blowing! (i had a little giggle at myself there). Anyways, pls don't write more because I'm not entirely sure I can take it...who am I kidding, as always, I wait for each update for anything u write with an enthusiasm my partner doesn't see. Love your work cannot wait to see how you resolve this
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was an amazingly devious idea, the resolving wand. Looking forward to the last instalment, but also lamenting it.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great story, have you written the sequel yet?
Miri Daray chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
More! Please this is way to interesting to stop lol!
Akane Taniyama chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was the best one so far! I love it! one question though, when are you going to write the next one? Or have you already written it? If so, what is the name of it so that I may read it! Please? :) Thank you for the awesome stories!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You're a creative, kinky thing, aren't you?

I'm ready for the end of the game, too. All this crap is tease tease tease! x.x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh please write the last/next bit! And maybe with a very dominating Harry...ya know what I mean.

Great job!

Eminnis
Akane Taniyama chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
WHAT! THAT CAN'T BE THE LAST OF THE STORY! THERE HAS TO BE MORE! I NEED MORE! What other stories do you have that are just as good as his one, but longer and ended with them together in some way, instead of Malfoy running off like a little girl? :D he he...
Potterific chapter 1 . 3/1/2012