Reviews for When He Comes Back
doggiegirl21 chapter 1 . 2/10
What a sad piece. Poor girl, and poor Peter. If she is worthy of him as he is of her, I am sure they will be reunited in Aslan's country.

But my favorite few lines were "She sees a little spark kindle in those eyes she loves, one he's been careful to keep contained, stayed by high ideals of honor and integrity, but one she knows is there. It occurs to her that, if someday they were to marry, sh need never worry that he might stray. His principles are ingrained and not based on cirsumstances. It is all his nature to stay true."

That just summed up perfectly what true gentleman should be. There is a serious lack of young men with these qualities these days. That is why Peter is such a refreshing change to what has become the norm.

Thanks again for writing these short but moving little pieces.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh God, I don't think I could take a sad ending;(
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh, how sad :/ Never really thought about a girlfriend left behind after the last battle. I really liked your writing style :)
Connie x
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this story is so damn well written, that I misread 'threatening' in your A/N as heart-breaking..
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You are evil.
I'm trying not to cry now.
This is achingly, beautifully sad.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Who is she? Please continue!
PHYONIX RIZES chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
please continue this fic I really want to know where t goes I have ideas but love how u tell stories. :) thank you for sharing such fine stories lady wilowdryad of Narnia.
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aww that's sweet
Sweet Country Girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I look for a happy story and I read this one instead. What is wrong with me?

Anyways, that was so achingly beautiful and saddening all at the same time. The saddening part being that he would never come back to tell her.

Wow. Just wow.

I think you should do more stories like this one. Maybe of what Edmund and Lucy were doing before they went to the train station? Just a suggestion.

Thank you for writing this wonderful pieces.

May all your dreams come true,
Sweet Country Girl
kungfupandabear chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Please please please write more to this!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Well written, and I liked how you paused it right there.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Poor girl! :,(
Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm reading and I'm addicted! More please, more.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
The detail about the spark in Peter's eyes and how instantly the girl understands what it means is really, really good!

On the surface, the girl is rather infuriating. She's proud and manipulative and childish. Why is she baiting him? Why won't she just let go what he won't tell her? Why won't she trust him?

And then, even while I'm sitting here typing this review, I'm wondering if there's so much more to this girl - some deep reason that she can't let herself just trust him and can't tell him that she loves him until he has left. It's brilliant characterization, really - her attempts at being confident and manipulative stem from some insecurity.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/21/2012