Reviews for When He Comes Back
She is SOOOOO ANNOYING! Trying to use "if you love me" to get him to do whatever she wants. She is SO not for him. She's horribly selfish.
Sorry if this was rude. I just wanted to say exactly what I thought of "her".
Johanna Blythe chapter 1 . 4/2
I love your stories! You put a lot of effort into them and they are so well written! This is such a great one especially, it makes me sad that the girl will never see Peter alive again though. But magnificent work!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Oh my gosh this is sad! Your writing is so lovely, and with such foreshadowing at the end- I'm not crying, you're crying! Well done!
doggiegirl21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
What a sad piece. Poor girl, and poor Peter. If she is worthy of him as he is of her, I am sure they will be reunited in Aslan's country.

But my favorite few lines were "She sees a little spark kindle in those eyes she loves, one he's been careful to keep contained, stayed by high ideals of honor and integrity, but one she knows is there. It occurs to her that, if someday they were to marry, sh need never worry that he might stray. His principles are ingrained and not based on cirsumstances. It is all his nature to stay true."

That just summed up perfectly what true gentleman should be. There is a serious lack of young men with these qualities these days. That is why Peter is such a refreshing change to what has become the norm.

Thanks again for writing these short but moving little pieces.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh God, I don't think I could take a sad ending;(
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh, how sad :/ Never really thought about a girlfriend left behind after the last battle. I really liked your writing style :)
Connie x
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this story is so damn well written, that I misread 'threatening' in your A/N as heart-breaking..
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You are evil.
I'm trying not to cry now.
This is achingly, beautifully sad.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Who is she? Please continue!
PHYONIX RIZES chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
please continue this fic I really want to know where t goes I have ideas but love how u tell stories. :) thank you for sharing such fine stories lady wilowdryad of Narnia.
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aww that's sweet
Sweet Country Girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I look for a happy story and I read this one instead. What is wrong with me?

Anyways, that was so achingly beautiful and saddening all at the same time. The saddening part being that he would never come back to tell her.

Wow. Just wow.

I think you should do more stories like this one. Maybe of what Edmund and Lucy were doing before they went to the train station? Just a suggestion.

Thank you for writing this wonderful pieces.

May all your dreams come true,
Sweet Country Girl
kungfupandabear chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Please please please write more to this!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Well written, and I liked how you paused it right there.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012