Reviews for Questions and a Lack of Immediate Answers
CJaMes12 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I must confess, vivsection hadnt even crossed my mind. Good chappie.
CJaMes12 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Alyssa knows that something's up... and why was Dick in danger? A nice chappie, :)
Genevieve Kelly chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Thank you for updating again at last. There needs to be more stories from this show. I hope to write one soon myself. Update soon, please!

Sincerely,

Genevieve Kelly
bittersweetangel0128 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Love the story so far I hope you continue on with it.
Genevieve Kelly chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I like this story so far. There aren't enough 3rd Rock From the Sun fictions, let alone that centers on Tommy, who is my favorite character. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is awesome! I would love to hear more. Please update again real soon. Good job!

Sincerely,

Genevieve Kelly
myers1978 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Like it, you should pick up the rest
CJaMes12 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
This story has captured my interest! I can't wait to find out the culprits and motives. It's really good!
Missy92 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
i like this story a lot please update soon
shialuvr222 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
This is really good! I can see all of it happening as I read it, and they seem to be in-character. Thank you for this lovely bit of Tommy angst, and please update it soon! I love it!
Bunny1 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
WOW... this is an amazing fic so far! I'm riveted and can't wait to read more! You have the characters very well for how they would be in this situation, I think, because the love is really there whether they want to admit it or not and have really fallen into their assigned roles.
DroppingGlass chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
This is really quite good! I'll be looking forward to some updates!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
You should continue this!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Loved this chapter, in my opinion you have all the characters spot on!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Yay! So glad you updated! And I can totally sympathise with you on the exam thing, they suck. :)
cassiopoeia chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I like it! Keep writing, i want to know what happens next.

Good characterisation, good writing. Set up the mystery well.

Only thing that bugged me is the part that says "the contents atop it toppled" it sounds kinda funny, with the words repeating like that.

Congrats :)