Reviews for Welcome back to Genosha Mr Wagner
Molotov chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I like that you wrote this. Wasn't the best, but it was far from being bad. A spelling or grammar error here and there, and i don't see Magneto saying "port" when talking about Kurt's power. I also didn't realize, when learning about blind teleportation, that it was known to be difficult by those who teleport. Are they all in a club together? Do they have a newsletter?

But I love the Kurt/Wanda relationship in this show and you gave me that so I appreciate what you've written. Their interaction here is good and in character, though personally I think Kurt is cutting Wanda a little too much slack here. She did attempt to hex bolt him when he was escaping Genosha after all.

But fuck me, I love the idea of Wanda reading to Kurt in his cell. It's a beautiful image.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
While recently watching the few episodes revolving your story I wondered what on earth happened while Kurt was in the weird metal ball, so finding your story was amazing to me. I love it!
talk-ape chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Beautiful!
TheEmberRaven chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aww i liked this. Wanda and Kurt made such a sweet couple in the show. Great job. :)
Vixenne chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww, that was so sweet :)

I'm glad some still writes about them! :D