Reviews for Overshadowed
luise chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
i can't believe this, i was so hoping for a development on this story :(
Baisil chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Very good story, well written.
Mo Eazy chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
The thing I like most about what I've read so far is all the espionage. Plots within plots, with Fury weaving another of his webs. He really is THE Super-Spy.

I did notice that you've only really gotten into Sharon and Fury's heads but not Steve's. Is this intentional? It just seems like it would kind of round things out with view points from all three major players.

Certain things to note about Cap raising Sharon's suspicions; Cap was from a very different kind of military. The basic concepts are mostly the same but for instance, shooting stances and certain tactics were less advanced then they are now. Though it wouldn't take long for him adapt to them, intelligent as he is. Especially concerning military and tactical subjects. Look at any WWII firearms training footage and compare it to today's modern military and you'll see what I mean. Its a pretty glaring difference when it comes to just basic shooting techniques.
NerdyGirl1914 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I honestly didn't mind the wall to wall text of chapter 5. I like how you are able to write the action scenes. I'm having issues doing that. :/ I like your writing style and am having troubleputting the story down
Kesilin Cade chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
This is a great story. I hope that you keep it going.

The interaction between the Captain and Susan is believable and I can see it becoming sweetly romantic very easily. The twist with her father potentially being a Hydra contact/operative was definitely a surprise. I feel terrible for Peggy, but now I wonder - has her brother been keeping her emotional state deliberately fragile for decades? Or using information gained by Peggy to advance Hydra's interests? I suppose time will tell. The suspense and plot twists in this story make it hard to keep waiting!

Great job!
thereisnowaytorationalise chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Loving the story - please carry on as soon as possible!
Me ow chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Looooooooooooooooove it :)
AdaYuki chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I like it! C an't wait to see where you take it!
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Oh so Fury is spying on her and testing her for her evaluation. -jwb
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Oh so Fury is spying on her and testing her for her evaluation. -jwb
NerdyGirl1914 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I can't get enough. I like how you are bringing the characters to life. Good job
Jamie chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Can't wait for another update! I'm really enjoying this story
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Not a bad story so far.
LaughingLadybug chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I like this. Please write more.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I guess that she didn't really know whom Steve Rodgers was because he wears a mask as Captain America.

I get the feeling that Fury knows that she's stonewalling him and he partnered her up with 'Steve' so that his pained baby blues and genial manner would do the work for him. (Lol) As if! Sharon isn't THAT weak; at least not enough to break after one mission. It'll take weeks of working with him before she becomes more vulnerable to his boy scout personality, and by then she may have figured out his vigilante alias from his strategic style alone because she ought to know that almost as well as she knows her great aunt.

-jwchan -