Reviews for An Open Challenge
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love this!
Teragon chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
To: Mycroft Holmes
If you truly do not care then why do you tellegram me?
Reader chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
Great last chapter! Please continue your sequels!
Missy the Least chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
Phantom, me dear, you still have your touch and I congratulate you on reaching this milestone. It was a heck of a ride and thank you for taking us along.

(Oh by the way, I still say they're in love! hehehe! I know I know, just kidding, but I do love that they still love - the deep bond 'band of brothers' type of love- after all that time).

PS - And speaking of children, don't forget all those ladies that were entertained by "Three Continents" Watson!
Missy the Least chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
You know how I like my OPT, but given that, this was a marvelous Chapter, the boys quite themselves, and I love seeing Holmes and Watson happy and content and still a little crazy. Impecably written as usual, I never get tired of your writing.

So thank you for this double shot, and have a Happy New Year (and make sure you take a cab home)!

Missy
Missy the Least chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
No review today dear. Just Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Love Missy
Pip4 chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
Oh that was so sweet, I almost started crying. Merry Christmas
P.S. I can't help but hear Rowlf the Dog singing that song :)
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
This little tidbit was a good start to my morning. Holmes does so many strange things in an aloof and nonchalant manner. It's hilarious.

If you like the word slapdash so much, maybe you could call yourself AnythingButSlapdash? It's a...slapdash attempt, but it's interesting because you would suffer through bleaching your hair with Victorian age peroxide treatments before haphazardly writing anything.
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Awwww...Sherlock Holmes still the awkward turtle as ever when it comes to overt affection. I identify personally with this vignette because I am 19 and my dad is 69. I can't believe he is going to be 70 next year! He's old, tired, and doesn't like doing taxes anymore, but he couldn't retire comfortably if he tried.
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
That scene always pulled at my heartstrings the three times I've seen Game of Shadows in the cinema. Might your next move be the rush of thoughts once the adrenaline courses through his veins, or Watson's reaction to his best friend's almost-death? Just a query. I enjoy anything that comes out of your brain's infinite depths.
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
Heh...this back story to Sherlock's hatred of photography is brilliant. Your explanations for his odd behaviors are insightful and entertaining to read. :D Keep it up!
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
My favorite is number nine. :3 Funny to think of Holmes beating himself up for that later.

Keep writing!