Reviews for Causatum
Yooooo dude! Are you still gonna write this or is it done?(I can't tell cuz my device doesn't let me see if something is labeled complete) if its not done please continue because I literally never saw something like this. Sure theirs time traveling Egyptian Yami and Yugi , but Yugi never lived in Egypt , and it's kinda over done. I really want to see everyone's reaction to the two Yug's and Yams . That would be funny I think the most interesting reactions would be Kaiba and Ryou and his Yami. Ah well I don't even know if your still looking at the comments but if you are please continue or at least put up that it's is discontinued or abandoned.
yugkemoniony1X chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
More! I ask for more! I DEMAND more!
SugaryTea chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
*Snort* Oh boy. I wonder how Kaiba's going to react to the thought of a second Yugi. Not very well, I bet. I always wondered what happened to Yugi after Paradox was defeated. Oh, the feels! Poor Yugi! This is very interesting. I hope more comes soon! Thanks for writing this story.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
HA HA HA! That would be hilarious! I can only imagine Kaiba's reaction. lol
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow. That. was different, but totally good. I like the premise of it all. Hi. You might already know me. My name is 4fireking. I'm not what you say to be an inexperienced writer but I'm not an experienced one either. I wrote 94 stories. Some of them are good while the others...not so good. And I make a lot of mistakes in the writing process. I was wondering if maybe you can review one of my stories that you think is the best. Also, I'm looking for someone to help me come up with ideas for my OC stories. You can look at my profile and pick which one you'd like to work on. Unless you don't like OC stories. That's cool. Not many people on this sight do. But a review to tell me where I went wrong would help. Thank you.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
If you don’t finish this, that’s okay. This was intriguing as is. And so is the entire concept. That would be a very interesting time-travel story, not gonna lie.

I will admit, it would indeed be VERY interesting to see how the time-travelling Yugi and Yami got along in this new dimension/world since they’re the odd ones out.

You have very much intrigued me. This was a great read, nonetheless, though differentiating between the two Yamis and two Yugis was a little bit confusing for a little bit.

Regardless, fantastic job here

Kelekiah Galadrian
basetmoto chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Please continue this story! it is very interesting and unlike anything I have ever seen on fanfiction. I know you have alot of stories that you are writing right now but maybe after you finish one you could pick this one up again because it is really interesting and i can't wait to see were you take it next.
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I like this idea. Please continue writing it.
confusing backgrounds chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I think you really should continue you this. it is a great story so for and you made a valid point. Yusei removed yugi from his time then sent the crowd scattering, that yugi and his grandpa included. so what happened to the yugi from the previous time period of dead grandpa. they didn't show him vanishing.

I also kind of wish they would have showed Kaiba's reaction to paradox steeling his blue eyes. he must have been pissed.
Usearki chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is an interesting premise. I look forward to where you are going to take it. _