Reviews for Boys with Girlfriends
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 10/8
Well done!

I could see this happening in this way. If Mary didn't get what she wanted, she would, once again, make everyone leave to save face.

You're right, of course. Women have to be pretty, and guys can look like walruses.

Picking on country music stars ... The women have to be cute and slim to get a record deal. Like Carrie Underwood. The guys can look like Zac Brown and still sell records.

It's like that with actors, too. Women must be attractive. Men can be fairly unattractive and still get work. Granted, pretty men get more attention ... and why not? They're pretty!

The not aging thing was very important to Bella. And I can see it. Aging sucks. But in this instance, I can see that Lucas would not be so concerned about it. But he's still young. He probably wouldn't even think about it until he hits 30 or 35. The wedding would be more of a sticking point for him and Mary was pushing, pushing, pushing because it's what she wanted.

You did a good job here.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 10/8
It's a trap!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 10/8
Just like in Twilight, it's ALL about Mary no matter how many times she says to Lucas, "Whatever you want. "
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 10/7
So enjoying your style of writing. Even though you go back to fill in a touch of history, it all flows nicely.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 10/7
Very good!

Over on Tricky Raven, somebody posted a link to this story in the discussion about the Twilight 10th anniversary genderbender book coming out. Of course, I couldn't resist buying the book.

Then i had to come over here and read your story. You've written it so well. Very good start. You've included real life stuff (like the wet dreams and teenagers cussing) that give it that note of believability that pulls you right in.

Very good!

I may not teview every chapter, but I want you to know I'm really enjoying this already!

The line about the carrot and stick was great!
You are brilliant. Amazing! This is so great! I haven't read anything in this (even tfandom he canon) that I have appreciated as much as this particular fic. You rock!
18 years of Blue chapter 11 . 5/29
You've totally got me invested in these characters and I'd really really really like to read more even though it's been awhile. Please
Lm chapter 11 . 5/28
I think your Ruth is great and I enjoyed the story except for turning Renee into such a poor character. In the books, she comes across to me as spacey but basically caring and loving, not such an emotionally manipulative person. Anyway, your story made me think twice; neither genderswapped Edward nor genderswapped Bella are as attractive as they are in the books. It seemed right that Lucas would be able to leave Mary, and I couldn't see what Ruth saw in Lucas. I think the genderswap made some character deficiencies more obvious.
This is a really good story. Funny, some guy named Lord Kelvarg is starting up his own gender swap story. Follows the regular plot, but still a really good. U should look it up and give him some pointers.
I'll be honest. I want to hit you for some reason but that isn't important. What is important is that this is a truly amazing piece of literature and that you should be proud of it. This sucked me in and until the end I had no idea where it was going. And for me that is a selling point. So good job. My hipster fedora is off to you.
babyvfan chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Dude, this story was amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Unbelievably amazing
babyvfan chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
And now my poor heart crushed into tiny bits of powder.
babyvfan chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Hot diggity damn
babyvfan chapter 8 . 8/26/2014's official. Lucas is a fucking idiot
babyvfan chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Okay. I went from glaring hatefully at Lucas to wanting to bash his skull in a hundred fifty times. Also Mary...geez. I actually prefer Edward to her