Reviews for Boys with Girlfriends
This is a really good story. Funny, some guy named Lord Kelvarg is starting up his own gender swap story. Follows the regular plot, but still a really good. U should look it up and give him some pointers.
I'll be honest. I want to hit you for some reason but that isn't important. What is important is that this is a truly amazing piece of literature and that you should be proud of it. This sucked me in and until the end I had no idea where it was going. And for me that is a selling point. So good job. My hipster fedora is off to you.
babyvfan chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Dude, this story was amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Unbelievably amazing
babyvfan chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
And now my poor heart crushed into tiny bits of powder.
babyvfan chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Hot diggity damn
babyvfan chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
...it's official. Lucas is a fucking idiot
babyvfan chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Okay. I went from glaring hatefully at Lucas to wanting to bash his skull in a hundred fifty times. Also Mary...geez. I actually prefer Edward to her
babyvfan chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
My god...Lucas not only broke Ruth's heart, he broke mine too
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
...I have...no fucking words whatsoever
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Okay. I'm really really loving this story.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Okay, I'm hooked. I love it.
Serenity Blossom chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Loved the gender swap, great plot!
Hey hey chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
read this whole thing in approximately three hours. New record. You're pretty good- yknow, only genius level. I adored the ending- 100% not cliche and honestly just so perfectly fulfilling. Lucas made me laugh and I cannot wait for drabbles! I await them with bated breath. I do have a fanficiton account but the laziness is strong in this one. I read how much you loved reviews and thought- shit, why not? Also, I've been alive only since you started writing fanfics. Weird...maybe romantic? Loved the ending speech you did in your AN- agreed 100%. There are soooooo many issues with Twilight. I'd recommend you read the Anti Climactic Non Imprintment of Embry Call. I think its your kind of story. :) Feel free to PM me, SkylarCraze. Much love and graciousness for this story again. xo
LJ Summers chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I really was so pleased that Lucas stood up for himself, here, in terms of marriage. I'm old-fashioned myself, but for HIM, this was a BIG THING and he stuck with it.

Love your comments in the A/N. Thank you for them.

Great story. Thank you for the thought that went into it and for sharing it with us.
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Now this tent scene? Perfect. I mean, Lucas is a twit here (but so was Bella, so this totally works for me) but I can see this happening. For the female - Ruth - it's a powerful sexual thing. Like giving a BJ. That works.

One feels rather bad for Mary, here. But she has to have figured out that Lucas is way conflicted about some things and she doesn't seem to care.

I tend to see your Mary, at this point, like Alice, in my head. Is that weird?