Reviews for Just This One Night
Ew. Discussing their pubes is gross
The Worm in the Apple chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I wasn't sure at first but I ended up liking it!
rupunzel0703 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
its so good
Gallifrey101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
That was so beautiful, I can't even...seriously, I think I'm crying, by the angel. So amazing, really, you're so talented :')
vepattinson chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hello dear I read your fic today and found it very good, loved the two together really loved the scenes after our hot Jace is pure delirium hot, any error in English I am Brazilian I live in sao paulo so my English is kkk bad kisses.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
that was good keep it up
TheFairQueen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Holy crap the "don't, your beautiful" I can't even this was *the f word inserted here* amazing
Bloodredfirefly chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Amazing. It was so tender and sweet, I loved it - and I loved the way you split it into two parts. Wow.
Mrs. Herondale chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
By. The. Angel. I've lost my virginity to this story. THANK YOU! ;D good lord, i need to take a cold shower...keep up this writing, i see nothing but potential here! This is a FAVORITE
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ohh god...this was absolutely fantastic! I loved how you wrote and to attach it to this scene the emotions were so well written! I loved how they worked so well together and i wish this had actually happened in the books..I absolutely loved both of your chapters!
Mel chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
awww! this is soooo cuute! i hope you write other stories because i would read them! :)

keep up all the good work..

Mel
Sami365 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Thank u for making this :) I just finished that part in the book and I started wondering what would happen if they actually did something that night, which was the whole reason I came on here searching through all the mortal instrument stories. Do you think you could continue the book from this point in your own way? I would definitely read it and I bet others would too :)
1percent chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
update!
Lizzie chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Just a couple of minor notes (speaking from a voice of experience.)

1) it would not have taken so long, especially if they were both virgins. (it tends to be quick the first time and then slow for round two)

2) they each should have come at least twice (as it should be in all good smut fics.)

3) Clary and Jace seemed to be "pros" at certain times (particularly with the pussy licking - my BF tells me that that is a "practiced" art lol)

4) there was a surprising lack of the male party (Jace) NOT touching himself (they seem to have that habit when they are aroused in the presence of a woman / man that they are going to have sex with)

and

5) a surprising lack of asking questions there should have been a whole lot more "can I ...?" "do you want to...?" "is that ok?" "does that feel good?" etc.

I didn't feel it needed to be 2 chapters it kinds broke it up almost as if it was going to end on a pg-13 cliff hanger. (which would have worked)

Other than that it was okay. It was some half-decent smut.

good job.
Claire chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
HOLY SHIT! That was amazing! I am so impressed with you. I loved the way you incorporated some of Cassandra's text in as well. Also, just damn! So hot! I hope you're fortunate enough to have been with a partner that good for your first time (and s/he better appreciate your supreme erotica-writing skills).

My only complaint: could you perhaps have used a different word than "manhood"? Not only does it seem to imply that masculainity and maleness is soley penis oriented, it also just sounds kind of awkward and archaic.

other than that, I loved it! Thank you!