Reviews for Just This One Night
Sarah Fabel chapter 1 . 4/13
In this book I was waiting for this to happen and my dream came true thanks to you !
oesteffel chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
This was one ofmy favorite scenes in the book. I've always wondered what would have happened if they just let go. Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Ew. Discussing their pubes is gross
The Worm in the Apple chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I wasn't sure at first but I ended up liking it!
rupunzel0703 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
its so good
Gallifrey101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
That was so beautiful, I can't even...seriously, I think I'm crying, by the angel. So amazing, really, you're so talented :')
vepattinson chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hello dear I read your fic today and found it very good, loved the two together really loved the scenes after our hot Jace is pure delirium hot, any error in English I am Brazilian I live in sao paulo so my English is kkk bad kisses.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
that was good keep it up
TheFairQueen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Holy crap the "don't, your beautiful" I can't even this was *the f word inserted here* amazing
Bloodredfirefly chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Amazing. It was so tender and sweet, I loved it - and I loved the way you split it into two parts. Wow.
Mrs. Herondale chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
By. The. Angel. I've lost my virginity to this story. THANK YOU! ;D good lord, i need to take a cold shower...keep up this writing, i see nothing but potential here! This is a FAVORITE
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ohh god...this was absolutely fantastic! I loved how you wrote and to attach it to this scene the emotions were so well written! I loved how they worked so well together and i wish this had actually happened in the books..I absolutely loved both of your chapters!
Mel chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
awww! this is soooo cuute! i hope you write other stories because i would read them! :)

keep up all the good work..

Mel
Sami365 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Thank u for making this :) I just finished that part in the book and I started wondering what would happen if they actually did something that night, which was the whole reason I came on here searching through all the mortal instrument stories. Do you think you could continue the book from this point in your own way? I would definitely read it and I bet others would too :)
1percent chapter 2 . 3/9/2012